Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Don Omar Presents: Meet The Orphans
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 5, 2013
Out of the 19 tracks in this CD I have to say I absolutely love half of them and I like the rest. That is saying a lot for a CD. Usually a CD has 1 to 4 good tracks and that's it, well with this one I was pleasantly surprised. Loved it!
on January 20, 2015
I though more zumba songs were going to be on here but it turns out there are only three. The rest of the album was okay. The plastic CD case was cracked when I received it, so that wasn't so great.
on August 2, 2015
Its an awesome CD, and while I speak Spanish and English, and love reggaeton, not gonna lie: I bought it for two songs, "Taboo" and "Danza Kuduro". The album shipped super quick, the CD and cover were immaculate and my car's CD player hated it. Lol. Skips like crazy, but looking at the CD, I'm inclined to say its my player. Also, there was some mention of a digital download included when buying on Amazon but I haven't seen any signs of it or how to go about obtaining it.
on April 14, 2013
Liking Latin music, I ordered, without knowing the artist. Salsa, Gozadera and touch of rap. Loved it, and Im 62 yrs. young!
on August 1, 2012
If you like Don Omar and you like Reggaeton than you will enjoy this album!! If you know anything about urban music (English or Spanish) than you know they talk about sex, drugs, money ALOT. BOTTOM LINE. Anyway,

Hasta Abajo - CLASSIC SONG. Don is a genius for making a great song while giving respect to other artists.
Hooka - Plan B and Don? 'NUFF SAID!
Good Looking - The beat goes really hard! Danny Fornaris did a great job with production.
Ella Ella - A HIT. Don, Zion and Lennox all contribute to this light, summer=vibe type song.
Taboo - Don isn't afraid to do things outside the box. This song prove that. A reggaeton artist speaking Portugese? :)

I don't have the time atm to really make a good review/detail into every song so I just listed my top 5. The tracklist here is wrong btw
on October 7, 2012
I purchased this Deluxe Edition after getting the regular CD because it said it had the songs Cheaters and Batidora 2 and both songs are not included in either CD's. Both CD's are great, but would have loved to have the song Cheaters included.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2011
Was seriously considering buying this until I watched the videos for Hasta Abajo and I think Sexy Robtica. I was disgusted. Hasta Abajo is nothing but women in thongs showing their bottoms over and over again in a manner worse than any video I have ever seen before. Towards the end two particular girls had the same look in their eyes that I have seen in children forced into drugs and prostitution. I really like the beat in reggaeton music but after doing more research into how they use supposedly clean words with really dirty meanings to avoid censorship, I doubt I will be buying much reggaeton at all unless I can find lyric translations first. I understand Spanish, but I don't know dirty slang in Spanish. I learned French by listening to my Dad's music and I wanted to do the same for my 3 sons with Spanish. I can't buy music that they can't look up on you tube and watch the videos's. I really like the songs Taboo and Danza Kudoro, but I can not as a woman give my money to Don Omar. He may dress up and look nice in the videos for the last two songs I mentioned, but that is not a real representation as to what he stands for as a man. I expect there to be sexy women dancing in most male videos, but I have never wished to unsee a video before watching Hasta Abajo.
77 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2013
I bought this entirely for the song from 5 fast 5 furious. And its a good cd. I dont really speak the language, but you know how people are. Just move your hips.
on December 25, 2013
Alright let's dance with this Latin style English version of a party everyday of the week. let the music take you to an island every time you hear it.
on June 16, 2013
This cd is full of great dance beats that will get any party started or get you on your feet to clean the house. You can't go wrong with Don Omar.