Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2013
This is the first pair of leggings that fit me so well! Does NOT cut into your gut if you have one, fit PERFECT, so very stylish, and durable material. VERY happy with my purchase! I am a VERY hard person to find pants that fit me right. These are miracle pants!
88 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2014
These pants are a dream...the pictures truly do them no justice...I wasn't surr that they'd fit because on me most don't...at least not without being able to see through them...I'm 5'2 and 175...all thighs and butt...so I had my fingers crossed on them prepared to give them to my daughter if they weren't right...but my my my to my surprise they fit PERFECTLY...I got 3 pair to start...red, green and blue...once I finish with this review I'm ordering the other colors and getting another set for my daughter...and as someone else mentioned in their post you can dress these up and look really classy or dress them down and look remarkably cute...all I can say it get them...may not be for taller people as one pair came over my ankle but us short girls love that look so it works for us...other than that get on these quickly...super fast shipping for a great product...
on April 19, 2014
I don't think these jeggings would fit anyone over 120 pounds. They looked so small when I opened the package that I thought I mistakenly bought girls pants. They're cute, but they are on the small side.
on May 21, 2014
I was on the fence about these but they were cheap enough for me to give them a chance - and I've given A LOT more expensive jeggings chances. These actually fit me perfect! I am 5'2 and 135 Ibs. They hit my ankle just right as if they were tailored for my length. Also snug enough that they stay put but still very, very comfy. I definitely don't think these are one size fits all, I would say they are a size petite medium. I was also excited that the fabric is actually thick and heavy and doesn't become sheer once you bend down like any other cheap jegging. They look a lot like jeans (I ordered the Navy) and look forward to ordering more colors.
on March 26, 2015
I like these jeans. They are flattering and super comfortable to wear. They are free size and I wasn't sure they would fit me. I am usually a size 12 but these fit perfectly.
review image
on May 7, 2014
I have a number of skinny jeans and jeggings from different stores, but this is definitely my go-to pair for when I want to wear my boots. Most skinny jeans will still have a bit of a wrinkle in the legs when I shove them in my pair of calf-high zippered boots, and I've never like the "scrunched up" feel of the denim in them. But with this pair of jeggings, they're more like a thicker, stretchy legging, and they stayed where they're supposed to.

My only little tiny complaint is that the white thread in these, when they stretch out, can give the appearance that they might be see-through (they're not!).
on April 3, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE the jeggings!!! They fit perfectly, and look GREAT on my body!!! I get lots of comments when I wear them. I'm skinny and have no rear end to speak of and they still look good. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this product!!
on June 17, 2013
the fit was ok...a bit tighter and shorter than I thought they would be. im 5'6 and wear a size 8-10. they are quite warm during the summer as well. the quality is good tho for the price point.
on April 21, 2014
These are great! They fit like leggings but look like jeans! And thy yo up high enough that it helps with muffin top.
on March 6, 2014
these work for XL too! its amazing they lift the butt and make my short jubby legs look long and more tone! I just got them in the mail today and am ordering another 2 soon! I have worn leggings for years and these by far are my favorite fit thus far :D