Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 14, 2013
I have been trying to find a strapless bra I can ware that does not flip down while I am wearing it. When I first received this item I thought "One size fits all my hind end". It was a little bit of a challenge getting it over my head, I'm not a small girl. I thought that it was impossible that it would ever fit. It went right over the girls. It fits my 46D's perfectly. It does not provide any lift; however I was not really expecting any considering what the product is. There are no wires or straps to do the job. It is basically a tight tube top. It does exactly what it is suppose to do, it holds the girls down so they do not flop around. I have wore it several times now, and I can defiantly say that you won't be spending all day pulling it up. Haven't had to do it yet. I am amazed on how comfortable it is, I can hardly tell I am wearing anything. The bands are tight, but not tight enough to cut into you. It is also not tight enough for the ends to roll up on you. I did not have very high expectations considering it is a $3 product. I will be ordering a few more colors, it is going to be perfect for the summer time tank top season.
on September 11, 2012
This is probably the best bra i have ever purchased. I am a 34D (perky) and this is perfect for me since i dont like to wear bras. Its just enough coverage that your not high beaming everyone and light enought to feel like you are not wearing a bra at all!
on December 27, 2013
I read some of the other negative reviews first, before ordering. But for the price I figured I would try it.
I'm so glad I did. I'm XL, but almost flat, (XL 18 B). This one-size fitted me well, and it was very comfortable, not visible or standing out, and I did not need to keep pushing it up like I always keep doing otherwise. Love it. Shipped quickly.
on July 14, 2014
Who are you kidding?? The product I just received is a 1/3 of what its in the picture. It barely cover my breasts, and I'm soo small! If it doesn't fit me, it can't fit anybody else. The one advertised definitely is a different piece, way larger and thicker. Even the trim is different. Stop fooling people and update this picture, or better, your product!
on May 9, 2014
I'm a pretty small person in general (5ft, 100lbs) and while not flat chested, I'm not well endowed either so if you are larger than what I have described then you can take what I have to say with a grain of salt. Overall I do like this bandeau, but the one size fits all does fit me a little on the big side. As far as the fabric being too thin as many reviewers have said, I personally like that it's light and sheer. Yes, it is see through, but not any more so than any other lace bra. It's definitely not got a lot of support, but does work for summer dresses, low cut tops and tanks. It's also a nice layering piece. For the price, compared to other brands it's certainly not a bad deal. I also got the black and grey, the darker colors are not as see through, but my review will be the same; I don't love it, but I don't hate it ;0)
on July 11, 2013
I ordered this to wear with a strapless summer dress for a beach vacation. I realize being heavy with a large chest, I was not going to get much support with this thing, I just needed something to wear under the sundress. It works perfectly for me. I could be a little longer, but it does the job just fine. I'm 48D and it's snug, but not to the point of being too uncomfortable to wear. It's very soft.
on July 2, 2013
I bought these in every color and they fit great... I wear a 38 D and they are just perfect! A must have
on January 5, 2013
Well it arrived quickly which I thought was great. However, and I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, but this gives really no support. The picture looks like she's pretty perky, but in truth it doesn't do a whole lot. I'm a 34 B so I don't have large breasts perticularaly, however I feel a litte nervous wearing this. I bought this product so I could wear it under a few cute strapless dresses I have, however the product only seems to give you enough coverage and support (If Any) If you hoist it up higher than the dip in your dress. I guess on the ups, the material is really soft. Almost silky and seems well made. Perhaps if you're a cup size C or larger this'll be more useful since you won't most likely worry about having enough umf, and I'm not sure how it'll effect your support or not. I wouldn't probably buy this again, though I like it enough I'm not going to return it. If you're looking for something that'll make your breasts look nice under a dress, perhaps save your money and buy a strapless bra instead.
on July 12, 2014
Didn't know exactly what I expected but I'm sure this wasn't it.
I could have cut the foot off of a black knee high and pulled it over my head to cover my boobs and it would've been about the same.
All joking aside...Actually...it fit ok as far as "around" after you pull it on. but seriously,
the thickness is about the same as hosiery. I was really surprised. Not exactly sure what anyone would want this for.
The picture makes it look solid but it is NOT whatsoever...really kind of a silly product.
on May 21, 2013
I don't wear this for support (that's not gonna happen) I wear it for comfort and convenience. It was cheap, it's easy to slip on and off. Works for me. If you are a plus size, I wear a 40 DD. It will roll up when you put it on but fixes easily enough. Again, this is not a support bra if you are a plus sized woman.