Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2012
The first few episodes that I watched of this show, I was so shocked by Jeff Lewis's antics that I sometimes had to pick my jaw up off the floor. He is obsessive compulsive, exacting, abrupt, brutally honest, and absolutely hilarious. Rounding out the show are his wacky assistant, Jenny, and his unflappable housekeeper, Zoila. This show is utterly entertaining!
on June 17, 2012
The first few episodes that I watched of this show, I was so shocked by Jeff Lewis's antics that I sometimes had to pick my jaw up off the floor. He is obsessive compulsive, exacting, abrupt, brutally honest, and absolutely hilarious. Rounding out the show are his wacky assistant, Jenni, and his unflappable housekeeper, Zoila. This show is utterly entertaining!
on October 5, 2014
I had never heard of this show, but I saw somewhere that Tommy Shaw from Styx was in an episode. I had to see to believe, so I rented this episode. It's true. He and his wife are in the episode I saw briefly. Jeff is remodeling one of their homes. Tommy's wife is overseeing it. I didn't expect to see a lot of Shaw, and I certainly didn't expect him to break out in song, but I honestly didn't expect to see him on reality TV. Now that I've seen that it wasn't a typo and he is briefly in this show, my curiosity has been satisfied. ( If I had known, I wish I had stayed curious.) I don't like reality TV that much so watching a full season does not interest me, but if you like reality shows you might like Flipping Out.
on October 23, 2011
My wife got me hooked on watching this show with her. It's great fun watching Jeff run things with his OCD in charge!

Jenni and the rest of Jeff's team keep Jeff centered and between all of them they do incredible work on all of their projects.

I love Amazon's video on demand availability of this show since we decided to cut out our $200 a month cable bill and we no longer have access to BravoTV through cable.

It saves us a bunch of money to just buy the individual seasons of all the shows we love here on Amazon and stream them to our Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player which we also purchased here on Amazon.

We still get the episodes as they come out because Amazon updates the episodes each week as they air. Great quality on the HD version of the show and well worth the extra few dollars over the Standard Definition version if you have an HDTV.

Highly recommended.
on January 3, 2013
Flipping Out is funny and leaves me wanting to see more of Jeff's antics. Jeff and Zoila are hilarious together. She really gives him a run for his money.
on September 4, 2013
Love this show. Can't wait for the next season!! I hope season seven features a Jeff/ Gage wedding!! I wish season six would come out on DVD.
on December 29, 2012
Jeff Lewis is hilarious and never fails to deliver his brutal honesty. Great season with funny moments in every episode.
on January 2, 2013
I love shows about flipping houses but this series holds a special place in my heart because I love Jeff Lewis and how eccentric he is. But more than the drama and crazy antics I love how creative he is and love to see the outcome of his work.
on November 20, 2015
What an arrogant ass! His aesthetic is one-note and boring. He acts likes an entitled, immature teenager. Sets people up to fail so he can go off on them. Idk! I will never buy nor support anything he does.

Lucky for him there will always be needy people to exploit and abuse.