Dogs In The City 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. I Speak Dog New York City dog guru Justin Silver works with "Beefy," a celebrity skateboarding bulldog, a model agency owner who starts a war of words with Justin over his take on how to handle her aggressive dog, and a single father and his young daughter who…
2. He Barks and He Barks and He Barks New York City dog guru Justin Silver helps a new mother whose pampered four-legged "baby" must adjust to a new role as a dog.
3. Don't Give Me The Drool While Justin Silver helps the newest special-needs dog of Russell Simmons' executive assistant Simone Reyes get back in the game after recently becoming blind, Simmons hopes that the decreased burden on his friend/assistant will jumpstart her social…
4. Someone Is Gonna Get Hurt Dog guru Justin Silver helps a family get their fun-loving puppy to play safe after her biting starts to take a destructive turn.
5. Eating House And Home Dog guru Justin Silver steps in to correct a mischievous pup who is literally eating her owners out of house and home by chewing holes through their walls.
6. You Can Teach Old Dogs New Tricks Dog guru Justin Silver partners with Edie Falco ("Nurse Jackie") to help renovate a shelter that is close to her heart and, while there, works with a dog who has been scaring off potential adopters.
This video of the TV show Dogs in the City gives practical suggestions for problem dogs. This episode has the dog trainer visiting more than one problem situation, including one... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Nicketti
I really love this show. I'm also a fan of Victoria Stillwell's shows. I like the format of this better because he tells three stories each episode.Published 23 months ago by A reader