5.0 out of 5 stars CD
The cd was just what I wanted and it came to me in a short time which was great thanks
Published on October 2, 2009 by Joel Bakker

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Taste
Published 22 months ago by robbjacobs@gobi.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Taste, November 17, 2012
robbjacobs@gobi.com (Stillwater, Minnesota - USA) - See all my reviews
My wife and I saw the Minneapolis presentation of "A Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol" last Christmas (2011) and wish we hadn't. The humor was in extremely poor taste and could best be classified as "toilet humor". One memorable line was "Love is that nice warm feeling you get, like when you s*** in your pants." Most of the jokes involved one bodily function or another. The concept was cute but it's too bad the author couldn't have left this kind of joke in the outhouse. We left at break (as did many others).

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, October 2, 2009