5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to download, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
I got my 1st MP3 for Christmas and I am not very tech. savy. So I figured I would try Amazon and see if I could download music. I was very impressed w/ the ease. I have since downloaded many songs (mainly 80's hits) and the quality has been very good. 2 or 3 song I have to turn the volume up to hear the song well and I don't know why this is. All and all I was more than please with the music. I have never downloaded song from another site, but I guess I trust Amazon to have good $$ and selection. There has never been a song yet that I have wanted that Amazon has not had. I am also think about purchasing a Kindle Fire and I am hope it is just as easy to download apps and stuff to it as it was my MP3.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Flashback, March 5, 2012
I wanted to purchase the MP3's first to see the quality before I bought te CD. They are really great. Crank up nicely! I had a major flashback to high school, ahhhh....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased..., December 28, 2012
If you're stuck on 80s rock and the good old hair bands....then this one is for you, plain and simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 5 favs!, October 26, 2012
This song has got to be one of the best songs written EVER! Sad if you really listen to the lyrics and so true! LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and the band!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014