5.0 out of 5 stars All hail the dark lord
Published 6 months ago by oldjug

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Insanity
I am a librarian and under no circumstances would I allow this title to be on the shelf. What a load of rubbish that will simply terrify children for no reason whatsoever. Are people deranged to actually promote this book? It is child abuse in my opinion.
Published on June 30, 2010 by smilinglibrarian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars All hail the dark lord, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Don't Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A Child's Book about Satanic Ritual Abuse (Hurts of Childhood Series) (Hardcover)
This book cleared up all those dreams I had and the vague childhood memories of going over to Old Scratch's house. Uncle Nick always was a beelzebub keeper and sold the honey under the twilight moon in summer. I'll never forget those autumn bonfires over at Old Hob's house. Oh the songs we used to sing! I don't know what ever happened to my cape. The funniest thing I ever remember was when my second cousin Belial had all those winged monkeys that used to fly around the fire when we'd say Aunt Lilith's magic words. Great times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Insanity, June 30, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Of all the books of the SRA hoax this is the most dangerous, January 31, 1999
By A Customer
A children's book about Satanic Ritual Abuse? Why? Now instead of just hearing about all the evil crimes being comitted by fictious satanists we have a book aimed specifically at children that show pictures that will go a lot farther at implanted false memories.
In one SRA hoax a child who claimed to be the victim of satanists was shown to have gotten these images in his head by being read a picture Bible that shows a baby being split apart during the story of King Solomon. It appears that the entire point of this book would be to plant false memories at an even faster rate. Every copy of this book needs to be burned before all damage is done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, January 1, 2014
One HELL of a good read.
Devilishly funny.
My son, Damian, thought it was the funniest book he's ever read.
An all around great book to read around the sulfur pit with the family.
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but honestly, LOOK AT IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just make substitutions..., March 18, 2011
...for every time they mention "day care", substitute in "church." For every time they say "teacher" substitute in "priest." Then this book will be much more useful for child abuse victims.

1.0 out of 5 stars To "A Reader" and anyone who believes in the validity of SRA, January 12, 2006
Alpha_67 (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I highly suggest you read "Satanic Panic: The Creation of a Contemporary Legend," as should anyone who believes in Satanic Ritual Abuse. That was a horrible black spot on our recent history, and unlike this book, tells the truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every night I close my eyes and hear the screams of the citizenry of the NGC 185 galaxy., January 15, 2014
Satanic ritual abuse put hair on my chest and made me the stalwart bulwark of self-reliance and dark sexual potency that I am today. Today's generation is much too coddled. In my day, we'd bury ourselves in the midnight embrace of the Prince of Lies, and we liked it! This book is the perfect manual for explaining this. 1 out of 7 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, December 23, 1997
By A Customer
Popular books claiming the reality of Satanic abuse have been proven fraudulent, the most embarassing to the recovered memory movement being "Satan's Underground" by Lauren Stratford. Not a single documented case has arisen in the past seventeen years of intense search. Satanic ritual abuse is a media myth. Please read "Making Monsters" by Ofshe and Watters instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars This book featured on Awful Library Books, December 9, 2009
I don't advocate book burning so I will just recommend all copies get turned into compost. This book is useless at best. There are many other better written books dealing with childhood trauma out there for adults. Kids should NEVER see this book ever it is too scary and too confusing. Whether you believe SRA is real or not this isn't the book to deal with the subject.

1.0 out of 5 stars A dangerous book, June 16, 1997
By A Customer
This book talks about ritual abuse in a day-care
setting. Readers should be aware that starting in
1983 there have been many court cases similar in
nature to this book. Bakersfield CA, the McMartin
Pre-school, Little Rascals etc are well known.
Many adults were given long jail sentences. It
is only in recent years that researchers have found that it is possible for investigators to implant false memories in the mind of young
children simply by asking direct questions
repeatedly. People convicted are now having their
cases reviewed and are being released from prison.
There is a strong possibility that the content
of this book is based on false implanted memoires,
and that the book should be considered a piece of
fiction rather than non-fiction