Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 17, 2014
This book cleared up all those dreams I had and the vague childhood memories of going over to Old Scratch's house. Uncle Nick always was a beelzebub keeper and sold the honey under the twilight moon in summer. I'll never forget those autumn bonfires over at Old Hob's house. Oh the songs we used to sing! I don't know what ever happened to my cape. The funniest thing I ever remember was when my second cousin Belial had all those winged monkeys that used to fly around the fire when we'd say Aunt Lilith's magic words. Great times.
0Comment143 of 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2015
I didn't 'recog-nize the vilidity of this story'. It's pro-bably bills-hit.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Satanic ritual abuse put hair on my chest and made me the stalwart bulwark of self-reliance and dark sexual potency that I am today. Today's generation is much too coddled. In my day, we'd bury ourselves in the midnight embrace of the Prince of Lies, and we liked it! This book is the perfect manual for explaining this. 1 out of 7 stars.
22 comments65 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2010
I am a librarian and under no circumstances would I allow this title to be on the shelf. What a load of rubbish that will simply terrify children for no reason whatsoever. Are people deranged to actually promote this book? It is child abuse in my opinion.
77 comments124 of 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
One HELL of a good read.
Devilishly funny.
My son, Damian, thought it was the funniest book he's ever read.
An all around great book to read around the sulfur pit with the family.
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but honestly, LOOK AT IT.
33 comments70 of 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2006
I highly suggest you read "Satanic Panic: The Creation of a Contemporary Legend," as should anyone who believes in Satanic Ritual Abuse. That was a horrible black spot on our recent history, and unlike this book, tells the truth.
88 comments113 of 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2009
I don't advocate book burning so I will just recommend all copies get turned into compost. This book is useless at best. There are many other better written books dealing with childhood trauma out there for adults. Kids should NEVER see this book ever it is too scary and too confusing. Whether you believe SRA is real or not this isn't the book to deal with the subject.
22 comments61 of 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
...for every time they mention "day care", substitute in "church." For every time they say "teacher" substitute in "priest." Then this book will be much more useful for child abuse victims.
44 comments110 of 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 1999
A children's book about Satanic Ritual Abuse? Why? Now instead of just hearing about all the evil crimes being comitted by fictious satanists we have a book aimed specifically at children that show pictures that will go a lot farther at implanted false memories.
In one SRA hoax a child who claimed to be the victim of satanists was shown to have gotten these images in his head by being read a picture Bible that shows a baby being split apart during the story of King Solomon. It appears that the entire point of this book would be to plant false memories at an even faster rate. Every copy of this book needs to be burned before all damage is done.
44 comments107 of 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 1997
Popular books claiming the reality of Satanic abuse have been proven fraudulent, the most embarassing to the recovered memory movement being "Satan's Underground" by Lauren Stratford. Not a single documented case has arisen in the past seventeen years of intense search. Satanic ritual abuse is a media myth. Please read "Making Monsters" by Ofshe and Watters instead.
1919 comments113 of 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse