Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 17, 2014
This book cleared up all those dreams I had and the vague childhood memories of going over to Old Scratch's house. Uncle Nick always was a beelzebub keeper and sold the honey under the twilight moon in summer. I'll never forget those autumn bonfires over at Old Hob's house. Oh the songs we used to sing! I don't know what ever happened to my cape. The funniest thing I ever remember was when my second cousin Belial had all those winged monkeys that used to fly around the fire when we'd say Aunt Lilith's magic words. Great times.
11 comment|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Satanic ritual abuse put hair on my chest and made me the stalwart bulwark of self-reliance and dark sexual potency that I am today. Today's generation is much too coddled. In my day, we'd bury ourselves in the midnight embrace of the Prince of Lies, and we liked it! This book is the perfect manual for explaining this. 1 out of 7 stars.
22 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
One HELL of a good read.
Devilishly funny.
My son, Damian, thought it was the funniest book he's ever read.
An all around great book to read around the sulfur pit with the family.
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but honestly, LOOK AT IT.
33 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2015
I gave this book three stars out of five because when the war for our souls begins in earnest, the Dark Lord and the Everlasting Light will want us to pick sides. I figure that if I say 3 our of 5 stars, no matter who wins I can be like, "Yeah but see? I was with you on that, man. I was right there." It's as least as logical as Pascal's Wager.
on March 9, 2015
I didn't 'recog-nize the vilidity of this story'. It's pro-bably bills-hit.
on June 30, 2010
I am a librarian and under no circumstances would I allow this title to be on the shelf. What a load of rubbish that will simply terrify children for no reason whatsoever. Are people deranged to actually promote this book? It is child abuse in my opinion.
77 comments|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2015
delightfully evil
on May 22, 2013
Most of the current reviews of this book debate the existence of Satanic ritual abuse. If you set aside that debate, all that's left to talk about is a poorly written book.

You have to be a detective to follow the "story," because the book never tells you what is happening, and it's not clear who is talking on each page. The child in the "story" just materializes in new settings without explanation. The reader's reactions are constantly along the lines of, "Where is she now? What is happening? Who is this person? Who is talking?"
on January 12, 2006
I highly suggest you read "Satanic Panic: The Creation of a Contemporary Legend," as should anyone who believes in Satanic Ritual Abuse. That was a horrible black spot on our recent history, and unlike this book, tells the truth.
88 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2009
I don't advocate book burning so I will just recommend all copies get turned into compost. This book is useless at best. There are many other better written books dealing with childhood trauma out there for adults. Kids should NEVER see this book ever it is too scary and too confusing. Whether you believe SRA is real or not this isn't the book to deal with the subject.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse