Sean Hannity: White Girl Bleed a Lot "has gone viral."
Allen West: "At least author Colin Flaherty is tackling this issue (of racial violence) in his new book, White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it."
From Town Hall
by Jack Kerwick
Colin Flaherty, the author of the best-seller, White Girl Bleed A lot, has once again revealed his heroism in his latest, Don't Make the Black Kids Angry.
Not since Ilana Mercer's, Into the Cannibal's Pot, have we witnessed such steely resolve in reckoning with the great unmentionable evil of black criminality and violence.
Don't Make the Black Kids Angry consists of 511 pages, 944 endnotes, and a super abundance of references to videos meticulously documenting over 1,000 instances of black mob violence spanning just the last few years.
From Front Page Mag
He concludes: "Now those folks are dangerous."
Colin Flaherty is a national treasure. It is at our peril that we neglect his Don't Make the Black Kids Angry.
From the web site of Colonel Allen West:
From the Author
War on black people, anyone?
Black crime and violence against whites, gays, women, seniors, young people and lots of others is astronomically out of proportion.
It just won't quit. Neither will the excuses. Or the denials. Or the black on white hostility. Or those who encourage it.
That is what 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry' is about.
In 2013, more and more people began to figure out that the traditional excuses -- jobs, poverty, schooling, whatever -- for black crime and mayhem were not really working any more.
Now they have a new excuse. The ultimate excuse: White racism is everywhere. White racism is permanent. White racism explains everything.
And what really happened.
* You will read about a young mother with two children who found a group of black people burglarizing her home. After she called police, large groups of black people taunted, harassed, vandalized, threatened, and finally burned down her house.
All while police shrugged their shoulder and said there was not much they could do. Hard to believe, you'll get a link to this 911 call, and you can hear it for yourself.
* You'll learn about the massive black on Asian violence against more than 1000 recent Asian immigrants that city officials blamed on Asian naivette and said that was not unusual because it happens to all immigrants.
* You'll read about about 40,000 black people destroying a tourist town because some said they "did not feel welcome."
* We'll see examples of widespread black mob violence in small towns. And in bigger places where people pride themselves on racial tolerance.
And what about the virulent black mob violence on Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, even Christmas. We'll see how widespread that is, how it has been happening for a long time.
And all the time will see how local media deny, ignore, condone, encourage, even lie about it.
* We'll visit college campuses, where students are soft targets. We'll learn how black student groups hate it when school records show that violent crime and robbery in and around campus is a black thing.
* We document large scale black mob violence at movie theaters and malls. And observe the enormous difference between what they say happened, and what the video show really happened.
* We'll see how black on white racial hostility in taught in thousands of schools around the country. How children learn that white racism is everywhere. All the time. And explains everything.
* We'll go into the inner chambers of the Society of Professional Journalists, and how they tell their members how to cover black crime and violence: Don't.
* We'll take a look at Black History Month, and how it is remembered with violence and denial.
* And we will meet the victims, one after another.
And more and more and more examples of black mob violence from around the country until denial is no longer an option.
All written without racism. Or rancor. Or apologies.
My work has appeared in more than 1000 news sites around the world, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, San Diego Union-Tribune, NPR and many, many more.
My story on how a black man was unjustly convicted of trying to kill his white girl friend resulted in his release from state prison. And was featured on NPR and Court TV.
Don't Make the Back Kids Angry breaks new ground, with new stories of black mob violence and black on white crime.
When you are finished, you might have some causes and solutions, but you will definitely have no reason to deny the existence of this epidemic of crime and violence.