5.0 out of 5 stars Don't make me laugh, JUNIOR!
This is a GREAT game for kids and parents alike. It is easy to tweak the rules so even younger kids can enjoy it. We always have fun playing. Kids learn self expression and how to play as a team. A good classsroom tool!
Published on July 13, 2002 by Robert C. Nutt

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on May 29, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't make me laugh, JUNIOR!, July 13, 2002
Robert C. Nutt "wvo" (Orcas, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Creative game for my wife and I to play WITH the kids, August 30, 2001
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
We finally found a game that we can play WITH our kids that was fun for everyone. We still laugh at each other's interpretations of the "Ha Ha, Ho Ho Hee Hee" laughter cards. This is a great game that let us bond together as a family. Our kids are 5, 7, and 9 and we were all able to play and laugh together. It sure beats forcing your kids into bancruptcy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I played a game WITH my kids and really had fun!!, October 17, 2001
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
I've often wanted to play a game with my kids that is fun for both them and me. This game is a great way to be creative your kids while having fun. It's been two days and we still laugh about the fun we had together.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you do is laugh! Great for parties!, December 1, 2003
Keri Gee (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
I recently played Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. with a group of children from a local YMCA. We all laughed so hard! Shy kids came out of their shells. The more theatrical kids also had a load of fun. Aside from the fun, we learned how to listen better, work as a team, and how to laugh at ourselves! Everyone ends up a winner when they play. I love the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game...interactive and funny, October 13, 2003
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
We played this game at a holiday party with 3 pre-schoolers. It is charades with a twist; the kids act something out and the other children try not to laugh. The kids loved it and thought it was hilarious. A couple of teenager nephews "played along" to make it fun and provide structure.
Signed, a Grandma and teacher

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Time!, July 7, 2004
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
This game is a family favorite! Our kids love this game. We all love to laugh and this game definitely gets us laughing. The kids love it when daddy gets the card that tells him that he is a fashion model on a runway! :) I would recommend this game for people who just want to laugh with their kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 18, 2001
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
In this world filled with gloom and doom, it is refreshing to find a game that kids can play with friends, or with the entire family, that will make you laugh. Laughing is healthy, and we need to do more of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars You're gonna laugh!, December 7, 2003
Phil Cruz (San Marcos, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
Super, super fun game! We play it with our son and the neighbors' kids (ages 5,7 and 9). We always have a hysterically fun time. We're laughing before we even get the game out of the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps us laughing, December 2, 2004
Kimberly Lifton (Huntington WOods, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
There are few games out there that can entertain kids and parents. This one is right on the mark. Our 6-year-old daughter has never found a game she likes so much! We found that children younger than 5 can play this game with a little coaching from Mom and Dad. It is amazing, and we are still laughing!!! Great game!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 29, 2004
By A Customer
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh Jr. (Toy)
I was so excited to get this game after all the reviews, boy was I disappointed. Game doesn't have a strategy and a lot of the cards are not fun to act out, there needs to be a purpose to the game not just read the card and do what it says and then off to the next person. The title makes you think if you make someone laugh you get points but that isn't true at all, you just do what the card says and move to the next player. Nobody in my family cared for it, including my 5 yr old.

Don't Make Me Laugh Jr.