Rizzoli & Isles 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. We Don't Need Another Hero In the season premiere, after taking a bullet during a siege at the precinct, Jane is honored as a hero - until disaster strikes. CHRIS VANCE (Dexter, Burn Notice) guest stars.
2. Living Proof Jane and Maura's relaxing day at an outdoor spa is anything but when they discover the murder of a pregnant woman who had been serving as a surrogate mother.
3. Sailor Man A girl is found dead during Fleet Week. Frost's dad (ERNIE HUDSON - Oz), a Navy admiral, arrives, causing tension. Maura goes on a date with Angela's mechanic (MATTHEW DEL NEGRO).
4. Brown Eyed Girl When the daughter of a police officer is kidnapped in front of her younger brother, Jane and the team race to find the girl. ANNIE WERSCHING (24) guest stars.
5. Don't Hate the Player The coach of a baseball team is found dead, as the team owners and a star player battle for control of the team. Jane's brother Tommy (COLIN EGGLESFIELD) is released from jail.
6. Rebel Without a Pause Maura's knowledge of American history becomes important as she and Jane try to solve a killing at a Revolutionary War re-enactment. Maura's mother (JACQUELINE BISSET) visits.
7. Bloodlines Jane and the team investigate what appears to be a modern-day witch hunt in Salem. Meanwhile, Frankie's old girlfriend returns to town with a surprise.
8. My Own Worst Enemy After a mugging gone wrong, Jane and Maura delve into a family's background. Meanwhile, a romantic and mysterious figure from Maura's past shows up, causing a rift with Jane.
9. Gone Daddy Gone The team finds potential mob connections involving Maura's biological father (JOHN DOMAN). Maura spends time with Tommy (COLIN EGGLESFIELD) and Jane evades sensitivity training.
10. Remember Me After a young man is killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release, serial killer Charles Hoyt (MICHAEL MASSEE) claims to have clues about the murder.
11. Can I Get A Witness? The team and Assistant District Attorney Valerie Hudson (ROSELYN SANCHEZ) work to put away a notorious gang member. Television host BILL O'REILLY criticizes the police department.
12. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother Boston Homicide teams up with the FBI after a robbery, but FBI agent Anna Farrell (guest star TESSA THOMPSON) appears to have a complicated history with Detective Frost.
13. Seventeen Ain't So Sweet Jane brings Maura to her high school reunion, but one of her old classmates turns up dead on the football field. Korsak gets a visit from his ex-wife (LOLITA DAVIDOVICH).
14. Don't Stop Dancing, Girl The competitive dance world turns deadly when the mother of a star performer is stabbed at a competition. Korsak's stepson is accused of shooting a cop. LOLITA DAVIDOVICH returns.
15. Burning Down The House Arson or accident? Plus, FBI Agent Gabriel Dean (BILLY BURKE) hopes to rekindle his relationship with Jane, and JACQUELINE BISSETT appears as Maura's mother, Constance Isles.
|Starring||Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander|
|Supporting actors||Jordan Bridges, Lee Thompson Young, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, Lolita Davidovich, Allison Dunbar, Colby French, Brian Goodman, Sarah McElligott, Lisa LoCicero, Lisa Ann Walter, Matthew Fahey, Kelly Lazarus, Reiley McClendon, Jaime Gomez, Mykelti Williamson, Carlos Acuña, Thomas R. Baker|
|Producers||Elizabeth Benjamin, Kevin G. Cremin, Alfonso Delgado, Joel Fields, Bill Haber, Dee Johnson, Michael M. Robin, Sheyna Kathleen Smith, Janet Tamaro, Eve Watterson, Michael Zinberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Dramatic and tough with a soft side you can't help but be attached to.Published 4 days ago by Diane