Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2015
Excellent book. Easy reading. Something you can read a chapter/section a day and come back to it. I have read the book cover to cover, and often refer back to it. I also bought one for a stocking stuffier. It was also received well.
on October 22, 2014
My boyfriend and I read a section from this almost every day. It is very good and helps keep us centered and focused on whats important versus the little minutia and one sided BS that we get caught up in. Its super practical and realistic. It was a great purchase. I bought it just for me to read but he saw it one day and read the first section/article and he liked it and asked that we read it together on a regular basis. That was an unexpected surprise. Very happy with purchase. And it is small enough to take with me on vacations and such. Great purchase worth every penny.
on May 24, 2014
This is a awesome book and would recommend to anybody of any age! Also a great book to give out to couples who are getting married purchased over 20 of these and gave out as gifts or just because. You will reread it many times.
on April 1, 2013
This book was in decent shape and it was clean. Reading - it has some really good pointers to pay attention to. So far so good! All of these series are bookshelf worthy and a good reminder to yourself - to not sweat the small things.
on January 12, 2015
I read the sample of the book and thought it was perfect to pick up and read in regards to my current relationship with my long-term boyfriend. I think I will get a copy for him and we could read it together and discuss it together. Stumbling upon this book was a blessing for us - it really says what no one else will say and gives positive and enlightened reactions to the problems that have been weighing us down instead of the usual banter given by friends or family. I can't wait to see what these strategies offered in the book will do for our relationship and where it will go!
on May 26, 2014
I listened to the audiobook and really loved the tone of the book as much as the content. Each chapter in the book is a polished gem of insight and truth. The author approached each topic with a good sense of humor and personal experience/stories. Pointing out the contrast between hurting behavior and loving behavior in such a way that you can't deny it, they give very practical, hands-on tips on how to be a better partner for life. The book definitely focuses on growing together as a couple - not necessarily perfection! Definitely a recommended read.
on March 11, 2014
Got this book fast, and I love it! Every time my husband starts making me a little nutty, I read a chapter and it helps me recalibrate and realize that things just aren't a big deal and his actions aren't malicious. Great read! reliable purchase.
on May 11, 2014
I have learned a few technique on how to curb down my insecurities and jealousy. I was really trying to practice what I have learned here to the extent that, even when I knew there were tell-tale signs of my long distance boyfriend having relationships again where he is at, I sort of attributed my sixth sense to my insecurity. I wish I got to the chapter that talked about cheating sooner.
on December 24, 2012
This is a fantastic book and I think anyone in relationship with anyone else would benefit from reading this. Sound advice for real life situations. I found a message to help me no matter where I was in life at that moment. Read this book!
on November 1, 2006
The authors continue their book series in the right direction. This book could save a relationship or two and has no doubt done that many times for many people over the time this book has been out there. (I got my copy in 1999)

Sometimes the best advice is the most obvious stuff. This is just good wholesome and wise advice. I think one chapter in particular strikes a cord with me - and that is about taking responsiblity for youir own happiness. Too many people want others to give them that special feeling - but it has to come from within you and not from others.

I liked the book and have enjoyed all the books in this series. I recommend this edition as well.