5.0 out of 5 stars No, I did not have it custom printed!
Unfortunately, people who know me are laughing at my tee shirt even if they don't realize that it's a quote from Sheldon Cooper on "The Big Bang Theory". I've stopped trying to explain that no, I didn't have it custom-printed.

Published 15 months ago by Margaret Picky

2.0 out of 5 stars Oversized and not soft
Was not what I had expected. I got this as a gift for a friend and it just fell flat. Material was low grade and size was closer to an XL vs a Large
Published 6 months ago by Dani

5.0 out of 5 stars No, I did not have it custom printed!, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Don't You Think If I Were Wrong I'd Know It? TV Quote T-shirt (Apparel)

The shirt itself is a medium-weight cotton with a heavy screen-print design. I have the color called "indigo" but it is really a beautiful blue-gray, with more blue than gray, very versatile.

Fit and length are standard, generous but not sloppy. The X-Large size measures about 32" in length along the back and 25" wide in the body and at the hem. The seams are well-stitched and the back of the neck and the shoulders are self-taped so they don't tickle or rub.

There's no noticeable shrinkage even when washing in hot water. I do turn it inside-out for washing and then hang it to dry, as with all my clothing.

This is a quality tee shirt with a clever design and it would make a great gift for that know-it-all friend or co-worker—or, it seems, me!

A sample was provided by Big Head Bob for testing and review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, September 27, 2013
It arrived quickly, and looks just like the picture. It always has people laughing and i love it!! i would totally recommend this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars My hubby loves it., June 28, 2014
I got this for my husband, who is a huge fan of the show, for fathers day. It fits great, it's his new favorite kick around shirt.
Thanks.. Great Job....

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, October 8, 2013
IT SHIPPED FAST.IT'S A GREAT COLOR. THE WORDS ARE EASY TO READ. LOVE SO MUCH I WANT TO BUY AN OTHER IN A DIFFERENT COLOR. IT'S A MUST BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, July 5, 2014
My son loved it, it fit perfectly and would buy other t-shirts from seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 5, 2014
Great for a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheldon's T-shirt "Don't you think if I were wrong I'd know it", June 28, 2014
As good as expected product

5.0 out of 5 stars You will get a Big Bang, June 19, 2014
Great shirt. I get a lot of comments about it. Awesome color and great fit. you will be happy with your purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quote, June 10, 2014
My husband received this shirt for Christmas and the fit was as expected. He wears it at least once a week, so thankfully, it does not shrink when washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory Sheldon Quote, June 8, 2014
This was given as a gift for Father's Day. It fit as expected and this quote is one that people will get a chuckle out of even if they have not seen the show. It was given to a Big Bang Theory fan and he liked it.