Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

100%

on April 9, 2012
I am a very new fan of Adele's but I now listen all the time to her and so enjoy her performances I've seen on TV during the Grammy's and clips from concerts. It's all Adele all the time!!!
on November 24, 2012
Adele has become known for her old soul and lyrics that are soulful and solemn. This song is no exception. You can just feel the sense of longing and regret in Adele's voice. Most of us can relate to a love that's been lost. It has an almost country feel to it with the guitar and storytelling. Overall it's a great song and I really enjoy listening to it. Adele has a way of making you feel her pain that is just overwhelming, yet endearing. I recommend this song to everyone with a heart.
on December 9, 2012
What is not to like about Adele? She has an old world, classic voice that is modern, sultry and well beyond her years. Our entire family enjoys her music
on February 18, 2013
Soothing to the core! Sixteen words required! Thirteen more words required, do they think this demands a library? Two more words required? Get real.....
on January 3, 2013
Can't say enough about her voice. I love to listen to her, her music relaxes me. Just put on your head phones and sit back.
on July 22, 2013
This is a great song and was so easy to down load to my phone. I'm sure I'll be ordering more music this way.
on February 5, 2013
I like it this song the way she sang and the lyrics say a lot very good and she is beatiful
on July 13, 2015