Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 18, 2012
this is a really fun game. I can play this for hours. ok, just 1 hour, because it does get a little tiny bit boring. from what I hear about the update, I'm guessing you shouldn't gt that though...
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
I thought it was fun tilting the tablet back and forth. you can find different powerups the more you jump! Great game 5 stars.
0Comment181 of 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2012
this app is so fun there is different versions you will love this app it is so much fun please buy this app yo
0Comment203 of 251 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
This app is a great app for all ages. I love this app because everything on it it is so cutely drawn.
0Comment103 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2012
It's pretty good but also slow on my kindle fire. If you could fix that please! That would be great!!!
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
I really like this game, i think its addicting ... its has themes thhat you are going to like and new icons or monsters to find out throughout the game. its yotally worth .99 cents !
0Comment41 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
At first i was like "Um I don't know...."and then i got it and played it and it had great tiltings that dont have to be turned all the way and plus its not a rip off because you can change seasons and places.Ita good for everyone of every age except 0-3 year olds then they might not be old enough and it may take a bigg risk!!!So if you like fun games (which everyone should like fun games) then get it if possible.Hope my review helped!! :)
0Comment441 of 561 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2012
don't know what everyones talking about just downloaded on my fire no glitching or anything. I'm sad I put off downloading this game for so long based on the reviews and people saying an update ruined the game. worked perfectly fine for me
on August 18, 2012
It's great! I got it on my kindle fire and it rocks!!! I love It! You should get it now!
0Comment30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2012
At first this was my fave game and I still like it ....but it gets boring after a while but when I'm bored it amuses me for a little while:)