Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Showing 1-10 of 366 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 18, 2012
this is a really fun game. I can play this for hours. ok, just 1 hour, because it does get a little tiny bit boring. from what I hear about the update, I'm guessing you shouldn't gt that though...
on September 27, 2012
I thought it was fun tilting the tablet back and forth. you can find different powerups the more you jump! Great game 5 stars.
0Comment|181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2012
this app is so fun there is different versions you will love this app it is so much fun please buy this app yo
0Comment|203 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
This app is a great app for all ages. I love this app because everything on it it is so cutely drawn.
0Comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
At first i was like "Um I don't know...."and then i got it and played it and it had great tiltings that dont have to be turned all the way and plus its not a rip off because you can change seasons and places.Ita good for everyone of every age except 0-3 year olds then they might not be old enough and it may take a bigg risk!!!So if you like fun games (which everyone should like fun games) then get it if possible.Hope my review helped!! :)
0Comment|441 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
I really like this game, i think its addicting ... its has themes thhat you are going to like and new icons or monsters to find out throughout the game. its yotally worth .99 cents !
on August 18, 2012
It's great! I got it on my kindle fire and it rocks!!! I love It! You should get it now!
on June 28, 2012
this game is awesome space mode is the best. IT WORKS!!! buy it I bet. you. will. love this game!
on December 28, 2012
My kids love the game Doodle Jump because its fun to try and beat your high scores and change the cool settings from Normal mode to the Christmas setting the whole Doodle Jump game keeps my kids laughing and having fun!
on October 25, 2012
Works really smoothly, SO MUCH FUN! Haven't got the update yet because I just installed it a few days ago. Other than that, its amazing! Take this from an 11 year old!