Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 7, 2012
I have been playing Doodle jump since it first came out on he iphone, and I absolutely love it. I also loved ot for the fire, until I updated it. The update is absolutely horrid. I want to delete this off my kindle it is so bad. It is hard to control, glitchy, and he doesn't jump near as high. I was getting 30000 average scores before, now I'm lucky to get 2000. Also, the gameplay looks horrible with the narrow bit it has given the fire. I WANT THE OLD DOODLE JUMP BACK.
on January 27, 2012
I got the kindle fire version because I love it on my opossum touch. but kindle completely ruined this game. do not get it. its horrible on the fire.
on July 21, 2012
it won't even let me load it on to my k.fire.... and I really want it!!!! ive already downloaded it and it took the money! so I lost a 1.00 and I still don't have the app!! don't get this if u have a k.fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on July 7, 2012
I hats this game because it sucks it some times it wont let me play.
don't play this game. it ducks.
on February 10, 2012
I got the non kindle fire edition of Doodle jump, it was fantastic in every way. But suddenly it was replaced with this laggy, slow, low jumping and fuzzy version of this game. I detest the kindle fire edition and I think I'm just going to flat out delete it.
on January 26, 2012
I was so excited to see there was a new update and I am really hoping Amazon did not charge me when I want to update my Doodle jump for the second time because I now have two Doodle Jumps and have less the 69¢ on my debt card because I am only a teenager. so, if Amazon did charge me and I get a $75 fee they will be paying it. But, back to the game. I love original Doodle jump better, easier to navigate and more of a challenge.
on February 5, 2012
they updated this game and now it is sooo bad! i dont know if its this bad on other devices but it is terrible on the kindle fire! don't get this app!
on February 7, 2012
i was IN LOVE with the doodle jump until i recieved an update for the kindle fire update. but i absolutly HATE it. it is to big and it feels like I cant even control it it seems like it because it lags big time and its just terrible. I want my original Doodle jump back!
on February 15, 2012
when I bought this app(it was the first app I bought) the game was.the best. today I noticed there was an update and ruined the game. the guy is huge and slow, also the lags. THANKS FOR RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 5, 2012
this new Doodle jump game is cheap and different from the old game in so many ways. I really hate it. I wanted to give it 0 stars but it was required to give it at least 1 star. I have one tip, don't buy Doodle jump!