Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 30, 2011
I love this bag. I'd been eyeing it for ages and was pleased when I finally got it. The leather is wonderful, durable quality, the hardware feels satisfyingly substantial and it gets a LOT of compliments. It's small enough to be considered ladylike, yet fits a ton of stuff. It's not big enough to fit a portfolio, but it's great for professional, non-briefcase use. Love it.
on February 28, 2012
I love my new purse, even my husband loved the quality of the leather. Bag is also priced just right, not too cheap nor expensive. It's still a 5 eventhough I WISH the crossbody straps are longer.

Update: Bag has a strong leather smell but it's fine with me. Some people might want to know.
on August 27, 2011
I just bought this purse and so far it has been a very durable purse. I can wear this purse to the office and when I'm out with my friends, it goes with any outfit. The leather feels soft, there is a lot of room inside however not many compartments. The only complaint is that the zipper is a little hard to zip sometimes, however this purse is great for the price!
on December 16, 2012
This was my first Dooney & Bourke purchase, as I usually carry a Coach or Kate Spade. When I purchased it, I didn't realize the carry handles had such a short drop. The description only mentions the drop of the strap. I like to carry my bags at the bend of my elbow or over my shoulder. It is difficult getting this to my elbow, and there is no way it will go over my shoulder - and my arms are not big at all! I decided not to return it, however, because I figured that I could just use the strap. After two days of using the strap, the "buttons" that keep the metal loops attached to the bag so that you can attach the strap fell off. I tried to snap the buttons back into place, but they kept falling off. Luckily, Dooney & Bourke was really good about honoring their warranty (given the fact this happened a week after I purchased it), and they repaired the bag at no cost to me (aside from shipping the bag to them). Other than that the quality seems fine, but this experience kind of put a damper on carrying the bag. It's not a terrible bag, but I usually buy a nice handbag and wait at least 6 months before I'm wanting another. I waited about two months with this one before I bought another bag. This will probably turn into my traveling bag when I need something larger at the airport. Not a great bag, but not the worst I've owned.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
This is such a great bag. It is large enough to carry more stuff, but small enough to look like an elegant purse. This is the first time I ordered a purse online, and I am glad I did. Excellent Italian leather,perfect craftsmanship, what else to add.
on February 20, 2013
This luxurious leather handbag is beautiful and well-made.
It feels and looks like it will last a lifetime.

It fits so much including my long wallet, personal-size Filofax planner, make up bag, iPhone, and keys with room to spare.
There is an inside zip pocket, a phone pocket, and a key clasp.

The long strap is useful for when I'm walking or shopping and want to go hands-free.
The zipper closes along the top of the bag and is smooth.
on July 10, 2013
The strap attachment broke the first time that I used it, and fell on an asphalt pavement. Not a great experience for my first Dooney. Was able to have it repaired by seller fairly promptly but the whole experience left a bad taste for D&B for me.
on September 24, 2012
I purchased this bag after a 10 year hiatus. Having gotten caught up in the Coach-go-round and all it's cookie cutter looks and knock offs. I return to Dooney and could not be happier. The quality, the functionality of such a rich looking bag exceeded my expectations. I retrieved my vintage Dooney from storage and now carry a variety of satchel, duffle and barrel bags. I receive tremendous compliments on this bag. Dooney I am back and could not be more pleased.Dooney & Bourke Satchel, Dillen
on July 28, 2012
I just received my purse and I am very pleased. It is the right size and color. It even comes with a bag.
on January 6, 2013