|Item Weight||11.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 10.9 x 10.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||25|
Door Club - Antique Brass 3 pk
|Price:||$46.98 + $26.91 shipping|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Now to find something for the windows! LOL!
Great product, would use this in all future homes.
- The door union is snug to the door
- The door is solid and you can attach things to it
- You can drill into the floor where you want to put it
Viewing the pic:
1) I suggest, for added security, to install the included security plate. This can easily be installed beneath the existing carpeting, and as in this case, the door mat.
2) I purchased three of these devices. One for a metal door and the other two for wooden ones. If you notice, there is a large metal (maybe brass) ring which lies perpendicular to the door. The product is fairly heavy, perhaps 2 lbs. When not in use, the metal ring makes contact with the door. This forces a customer to consider installing the above hook (3) a bit lower to the floor. Installed in this fashion, and worst case scenario, the metal ring will then sit against the metal plate secured to the door...rather than the door itself.
3) As a new design suggestion, the manufacturer may consider lengthening this piece such that the customer can install the hook higher on the door. This would be an aid for those customer who have physical limitations to bending, and/or those who wish to rest the hook higher on the door when not in use. The later would provide one, from a distance, to notice whether the product is in use or not.
Other than this, with regard to added security, one cannot get more "bang for their buck".
**NOTE: Not sure how to upload a picture (rather than video) to this product review. If someone can assist, I will gladly return to attach the pic **
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I put these on my doors that were less than secure. After installation they are rock steady. Two bad points,First I have concrete floors. Read morePublished on September 22, 2013 by Pat Mrtin
this item was easy to install....gave me a better feeling of security....alarms are good but I don't want an intruder inside my house... Read morePublished on June 11, 2013 by justme
This product works well as long as you can easily drill through your floor. If you have a stone or ceramic floor I'd suggest another product. Read morePublished on July 23, 2012 by DA
This is the second house I have installed the club on. We loved it on our first so I decided to install it on our new house. Read morePublished on July 13, 2012 by B. A. Sjoblom - Chyatte