5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and material!
I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift and he loved it! He said it was the perfect size and is exactly what he needed for traveling and daily use. It easily fits in any bag and has a sturdy build. Great buy for the price!
Published 23 months ago by Amanda Weaver

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good with one reservation
Published 10 months ago by David E. Gleason

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and material!, January 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good with one reservation, February 21, 2014
David E. Gleason (Palo Alto, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice kit that does everything I want it to do. My one reservation is that there is a side pouch for nail clippers, scissors and things that can cut or scratch. It's very loose and too big, so it tends to get caught in the zipper and falls open, so things don't stay put. Other than that, it works great, looks good and I'm glad I bought it to replace the worn out one I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 16, 2012
John P Roberts (Pensacola, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This dopp kit was exactly what I was looking for. It has a traditional style and is very well made! I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars DOPP PERFECTION-SUMPTUOUS LEATHER, PERFECTLY SIZED!, September 2, 2014
Vangregor (S.Jordan, UT) - See all my reviews
This Dopp is sized precisely like the full kit issued to my dad at GI enlistment and his constant companion for a lifetime afterwards. From the pool to camping and vacation...nothing was more omnipresent nor indispensible to properly launching his day than this stocked case. From (A)spirin to(Z)it medicine, his toiletries and perhaps spare socks, he relied on this sole small insurance sidekick to make that fetching first impression unfailingly! Perfect gift and a must have for every man.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alittle small but...., July 14, 2014
Alittle smaller than I thought but seems to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking..., February 9, 2014
and plenty of room. The leather is of a nice quality. My son is very happy with the gift. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Dopp Kit Will Oulast Me, January 10, 2014
50 years ago my father gave me a Dopp Kit as I went away to college. The time had come to replace it; of course, I bought the exact same thing. I won't last another 50 years, but this Dopp kit will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, will be an heirloom, January 7, 2014
Beautiful leather true "Dopp" kit. A gift for my son, which he loves. Will only look better with the patina of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, December 27, 2013
Looks and feels high quality, my husband absolutely loved it! While it has the hard frame it can still squish small if wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school rules!, November 24, 2014
Roomy, solid, and smells great. A nod to the past, I like this bag much better than my other nylon travel bags. Old school, sure, but there's a reason they still make these things. Besides, you can NOT put a classic Gillette Fatboy in a nylon bag...