Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 5, 2015
Really nice leather and color just like the picture shows, BUT… the bottom is NOT leather! It is black, and something that not quite fabric or paper… super cheap looking and oddly absorbant for something you would sit on a bathroom counter.
on November 23, 2014
Attractive Dopp Kit, but does not have the quality and thick leather of the kit I had been using the last 20 years.

However, the lining on the old kit finally gave out, so had to change.
on January 8, 2016
I purchased this for my husband and it's a beautiful bag.. the leather is nice and I think it's a good quality bag. I especially love the wide mouth opening. However, when you go to zip the bag up, there is no tab or anything to grab on to for resistance when pulling the zipper the opposite direction. Not only that, the zipper needs to go in the upwards motion at first (since it's on the side of the bag).... so having a little tab there to hold on to is crucial. For this reason, my husband and I both agree that we are returning it.

Also as other viewers have mentioned, the bottom is a black material, not leather, and I do agree that the interior pocket sort of gets in the way... it flaps around loosely inside and has no zipper, so it's kind of pointless.

Sad to return it, but for this price I want the perfect bag, so my search continues.
on December 27, 2013
Looks and feels high quality, my husband absolutely loved it! While it has the hard frame it can still squish small if wanted.
on December 22, 2014
excellent quality leather, zipper, open and stay open function. Nice smaller size so takes up less space traveling.
on January 24, 2015
Great bag. My boyfriend likes it. It's true to size but if it were made larger I would have given 5 stars.
on August 6, 2014
Good quality bag. Smaller than I expected. Good for shaving items and a few others things.
on February 21, 2014
This is a really nice kit that does everything I want it to do. My one reservation is that there is a side pouch for nail clippers, scissors and things that can cut or scratch. It's very loose and too big, so it tends to get caught in the zipper and falls open, so things don't stay put. Other than that, it works great, looks good and I'm glad I bought it to replace the worn out one I had.
on July 14, 2014
Alittle smaller than I thought but seems to be well made.
on January 23, 2016
Very nice dap-kit, well made, but smaller than I thought it would be... wish I would have gotten the larger one with the zippered compartment on the bottom. This product does hold it’s shape well and is easy to carry. One thing I would add is a lether tab at the end where the zipper starts so when you are ready to zip ‘er shut, you’d have something to hold.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse