5.0 out of 5 stars Episode Listing
My girls love Dora the Explorer. This DVD contains three episodes from the Nick Jr. cartoon. Amazon doesn't always do a good job on their DVD episode listings so here are the episodes that are included on this DVD:

1. Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular - Dora and Boots must help their Snow friends get their ice skates back.
2. Catch that Shape Train - Dora and...
Published 14 months ago by Dre

3.0 out of 5 stars My child is learning some Spanish via Dora
In my opinion the Dora videos/stories are appropriate for children in preschool. We don't allow our 3 1/2 year old much screen time, but when we do, we like that the Dora videos depict positive situations and they combine English and Spanish.
Published 8 months ago by Norse Rider

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Episode Listing, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular (DVD)

2. Catch that Shape Train - Dora and Boots must find a runaway train's steering wheel.
3. Dora and Perrito to the Rescue - Dora and her dog must save Boots from the Big River.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie, January 22, 2014
My little girl loves Dora, so it was no surprise that she loves this movie! She loved it so much, actually, that she bought it on my Kindle without asking, lol. Needless to say, I turned on parental controls =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dora Movie, January 7, 2014
My 3 year old said 5 stars! I say that too! 3 great episodes endless excitement for all Dora fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD DORA MOVIE, April 2, 2014
MY GRANDDAUGHTER REALLY LIKED THIS MOVIE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE LIKE THIS. SHE IS GETTING SKATES AND WE WANTED HER TO SEE HER DORA SKATING SO THAT MOTIVATES HER MORE. I RECOMMEND TO ANY CHILD THAT LOVES DORA THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter love it, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular (DVD)
I had got this for my 2 1/2 year old daughter for Christmas and all she been wanting is to watch this in her new Dora chair...... now we don't have to wait year after year for this to come on tv every year..

5.0 out of 5 stars Typically good Dora episodes., April 16, 2014
This review is from: Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular (DVD)
I wanted to get my daughter interested in ice skating, and what better way than letting her see her favoring character doing it! I did the same with gymnastics. She likes it, keeps her attention, that's all that matters. As usual there's always a lesson to be learned in each episode.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 10, 2014
Your children will be entertained if they are Dora fans. Nice movie for little ice skating fans. I gave it 4 stars because it's not one of those movies children will want to watch repeatedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fun adventure, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular (DVD)
We love Dora and this is another delightful show. The children love the new songs in this one. If your child likes Dora Saves the Snow Princess movie, this one is similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It!, January 3, 2014
Mamia (Hinesville, Ga) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loves everything Dora. She watch this at least three times on the day of purchase and several more times since then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, December 13, 2013
My 6 and 2 year old daughters love this movie! They sing along to the songs. Great for a car ride or road trip.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular
Dora the Explorer: Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular by Dora the Explorer (DVD - 2013)
$14.99 $9.96