1,018 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora saves the day!
Published 1 month ago by patricia

3.0 out of 5 stars Discouraged
My little granddaughter loves Dora so I wanted to download this to my Kindle. I followed the instructions and it wound up being downloaded to my laptop. While I'm sure she'll enjoy this it isn't where I wanted it to be. I wish they gave better instructions on how to download videos.
Published 6 months ago by Mamma

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora saves the day!, November 15, 2014
My 6 year old grand-daughter spent 2 days with me. There wasn't anything on tv and she started complaining that she was bored,so I got out my kindle and had her to pick what she wanted to see.The first thing she picked was Dora the Explorer.She really liked it,especially learning Spanish since she's learning some in school.She likes this new Dora cause she said she's so grown up. Dora sure kept her entertained for awhile. Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES Dora, May 13, 2014
So glad Amazon Prime offers these for free!! It's all Dora all the time at my house. We love Dora, Boots and Swipper!

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves all her Dora DVD'S. She's learning ..., October 1, 2014
My granddaughter loves all her Dora DVD'S. She's learning a lot & she's only 22 months. I will get more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another cartoon, July 13, 2014
Problem solving and critical thinking at the 2 year old level.

4.0 out of 5 stars need help, December 7, 2014
I just recently got the Amazon prime for 1 month free and was thinking of purchasing it. However I have to restart it constantly or wait for rebuffering. When I first started using it it was fine, now it won't stay playing. I do have net Flix and that has no problem,so I don't think it is my equipment. I am using roku. If you have any advise I would love feedback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Great to be able stream the episodes of Dora for the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Dora Go, July 7, 2014
Kids love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora & Amazon Prime Rocks!, July 1, 2014
My daughter watches Dora for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea, Dora, July 1, 2014
Dora is always a 5 star rating in our house altho she's losing time to Diego because he speaks more Spanish and is more action-based

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Netflix, July 1, 2014
My daughter loves the show and it is not available on Netflix so we are very happy with Amazon Prime