5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love This Show
Dora helps my children learn spanish. I love the way she's able to get my children, especially my 3 yr. old to engage and understand.
Published 10 days ago by Ebony

Published 1 month ago by BLACKHELLFIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love This Show, April 5, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm annoying, I'm annoying, I'm annoying, I'm annoying....I'M ANNOYING!!, February 17, 2014
I think everyone knows by now who Dora the Explorer is. Have a sit with your kids if you want to listen to Map and other annoying songs as Dora makes her trek to find whatever it is she's looking for or place she's trying to get to every episode. (Insert Map musical composition here) -" If there's something you gotta know, how about don't watch this show, TURN IT OFF!!"

1.0 out of 5 stars Dora the Explorer season three A Winner, April 2, 2014
Great for the kids. Dora kept 2 five year old and a 3 year old very interested in Dora, all three shouted out when Dora looked for clues.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun for my 4 year old and 2 year old, April 2, 2014
My kids just started watching Dora and they instantly fell in love. They really enjoy the music, learning a second language and the stories. I am thrilled that there is an educational component to each episode - math, logic, patterns, etc. It's a great show for my 2 year old daughter and my 4 year old son. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Amazon video selections :-), April 2, 2014
Lorraine A. Wendt (Stephens City, VA, US) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loves Dora! And we enjoy all the selections from Amazon video & prime! Also, appreciate the versatility of different viewing options - thanks Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Movie review, April 2, 2014
This video downloaded ok. It did have to buffer it once but I'm not sure if it was my iPad or what but it did great after that, had no problems and I would recommend this video to anyone with little kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora""Dora, April 2, 2014
My little girl love Dora but needs some improvement in video quality.. So just give more HD to this great program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Educational, April 2, 2014
Good clean and colorful fun for a four old. I can always be sure that she will be entertained as she learns about the world she lives in

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and educational!, April 2, 2014
We don't expose our 2 year old to much tv so when we do we prefer that it is something educational. Dora is one of the few shows we have found that she can not only learn from that she can also interact with.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 yr old loves Dora!, March 30, 2014
We watch it on Roku...so we pause it when Dora warns about 'Swiper" and yell out "backpack, backpack, backpack"!

I think she learns a lot about counting and new words...some in Spanish.

ARRAY(0xa212f984)