1,077 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES Dora
So glad Amazon Prime offers these for free!! It's all Dora all the time at my house. We love Dora, Boots and Swipper!
Published 8 months ago by ukredhead19

1.0 out of 5 stars ... saying that my 4 and 5 year old do like the show
Published 1 month ago by Laura O

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES Dora, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora saves the day!, November 15, 2014
My 6 year old grand-daughter spent 2 days with me. There wasn't anything on tv and she started complaining that she was bored,so I got out my kindle and had her to pick what she wanted to see.The first thing she picked was Dora the Explorer.She really liked it,especially learning Spanish since she's learning some in school.She likes this new Dora cause she said she's so grown up. Dora sure kept her entertained for awhile. Patricia

4.0 out of 5 stars Another cartoon, July 13, 2014
Problem solving and critical thinking at the 2 year old level.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves all her Dora DVD'S. She's learning ..., October 1, 2014
My granddaughter loves all her Dora DVD'S. She's learning a lot & she's only 22 months. I will get more in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... saying that my 4 and 5 year old do like the show, December 27, 2014
Let me start by saying that my 4 and 5 year old do like the show, but it is the most mindless, boring show ever. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. I don't understand why they even seek "interaction" if you could call it that, from the viewer as the show continues regardless, obviously, and my manor conscious children are always interrupted when they are "answering". This doesn't teach anything, certainly nothing positive. The one good thing about the show is the minor amounts of Spanish it teaches, but they could learn more from a Spanish board book. Our kids watch about 30 min of something, about 4 days a week, so I would rather it be an actual educational experience. I know the show is hugely popular, but my personal opinion is that it's a waste of time for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Great to be able stream the episodes of Dora for the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Dora Go, July 7, 2014
Kids love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea, Dora, July 1, 2014
Dora is always a 5 star rating in our house altho she's losing time to Diego because he speaks more Spanish and is more action-based

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Netflix, July 1, 2014
My daughter loves the show and it is not available on Netflix so we are very happy with Amazon Prime

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a cartoon, June 29, 2014
Our grandchildren love this show. It's more than a cartoon for the kids as they learn bits and pieces of Spanish and learn to use their memory 'banks'. Not a waste of time for kids to just watch, they become involved with the show.