5.0 out of 5 stars The kids fight over this one.
If a game appeals to a four year old girl and an eight year old boy to the extent that they fight over it... a lot, you can bet your booties it's a good game. Sometimes I wish I had one for each Nintendo.
Published on November 29, 2012 by SeekinTruth

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, not fantastic but okay.
After doing research to find a better game for my 4yr old I was so impressed by all the positive reviews that I caved in and bought it for her.

She was done with the game in about 30 mins! To my shock & awe she didn't care to play it. I had to ask why so she explained the game to me.... She pointed out the animals are the same they just get called by different...
Published 21 months ago by Cynthia.It

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids fight over this one., November 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Pre-Schooler!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This is a great game for a 4/5 year old who does not read yet! It has very simple instructions (like the Nick Jr. shows) and it gives the instructions verbally! No reading required. I set my 4 year old up with it and left her to it... she had no problem figuring things out! This is great because it is hard to find a DS game like this for younger kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 3 year old!, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
We got this game for our daughter who has been very interested in her brothers DS but didn't quite know what to do with games for made for older kids. She loves it! The game features two of her favorite characters who talk to her and help her "take care" of all the pets so they can be adopted. I like the fact that it does not keep her playing for long periods of time, after helping about 3 pets the grandfather character says thanks for helping today we'll see you tomorrow and she is satisfied that she's done her job for the day and turns the game off. The game is very easy for her to follow and helps her with her coordination, while I can't call it a learning game she is getting practice with shapes and numbers. Overall a great beginners game!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My daughter loves this game. It is amazing and she is only four yrs old and is able to play it on her own. This would difinately work for someone with a small child you may not think can play their own and this game will amaze you and so will your child...Such satifaction...

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game is amazing, interesting, instructive, very funny. My granddaughter loves it. Dora, Kai-Lan, Diego and Ye-ye together are surely an excellent group of the most adorable cartoons. This game is very easy to play. I'm not a child, but I play it whenever I have a chance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My girls love to play it. Not too complicated for my 3 and 5 year olds. Pretty repetitive and not much to do. Any kid that watches the same tv shows and movies over and over will not have an issue replaying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for kids, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Well liked by my 6 y/o easy enough for her to play without help, but still holds her attention very well

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute game for kids, November 29, 2013
Ashley (Comstock Park, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Got the game quickly and my 4 year old son loves it. He's had it for quite a while and still sits to play regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Interactive fun!, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My 4-year old daughter absolutely loves this game! She is learning a little Chinese and a little Spanish by interactive with the animals, Kai-Lan, and Dora. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a little girl with a love for animals!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all ages, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Dora and Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
All three of my children ages 3(girl), 6(girl) and 11(boy) love this game to the extent that they fight over it! I have played it too and have to admit it is fun. The 3 year old has a few problems navagating the menus, but overall she can play the game on her own with little help from me or her dad. All three will fight over whose turn it is to play the game and I wish I had multiple copies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›