Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 1, 2015
Adorable watch for a Dora fan! Comes in a small tin with Dora on it.

The only thing is my toddler was easily able to get the band loop off (the part where you tuck the end of the watch into after you put it on), which is small and probably a choking hazard for those who put stuff in their mouths. I didn't put it back on, so now the watch doesn't stay on, but my toddler still loves it and will carry it around. Just bummed she can't wear it, but I'd rather have her carry it around than take a chance on her putting it in her mouth or leaving it somewhere for my baby to put in his mouth.
on December 5, 2014
My niece is learning how to read the time, so i came to look for a Dora watch. I really like the "hour" "minute" signs on the needle. But the whole watch is kind of heavy for a 5 year old to wear because the body of watch is metal. A plastic Swatch is about 0.7 oz. But this watch, according to the product description, weights 4 oz (I didn't weight the watch myself, but I can feel the signifant weight when it's on my hand.) Also, the color of rubbery strap doesn't really go well with the metal body of watch i have to say.
on June 1, 2014
Watch box is nice and
Watches at reasonable prices is pretty good too
My daughter and her friends like. Dora
on November 29, 2015
The watch is too heavy for my 6 year old niece. And the band makes her wrist itchy. Tried on once and that was it.
on May 26, 2014
Bought it as a birthday gift. Did not last a week. It fell on to a wooden floor and the crystal shattered.
on November 18, 2014
Xmas gift for great granddaughter. She will love it. Her favorite character & color all in one.
on April 20, 2016
Good quality. Worth the price. My niece loved it and refuses to remove it from her hand.
on December 29, 2014
high quality, excellent value for the money, my daughter loves this
on January 25, 2015
Worked for a day. A change of cell (battery) did not help.
on January 15, 2016
Haven't given it to her yet but I like it!