Dora the Explorer 7 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Star Catcher Abuela has a special present for Dora: a beautiful purple Star Pocket. "If you have the Star Pocket, special stars will come," says Abuela.
2. Dora's First Trip Dora tells the story of how she first met Boots. On their very first adventure, Dora and Boots have to bring instruments back to the Fiesta Trio so they can play for the cranky Queen Bee.
3. Star Mountain Swiper swipes Dora's favorite necklace and flings it all the way to the top of Star Mountain!
4. Super Spies 2: The Swiping Machine Swiper's invented a Super Swiping Machine and he's going to swipe Tico's birthday presents!
5. La Maestra de Musica Boots's music teacher, la maestra de música, needs to get to school in a hurry - but her bicycle is broken!
6. Daisy, La Quinceanera It's Dora's cousin Daisy's 15th birthday party, her quinceañera! But the party can't start without Dora and Boots - they need to teach everybody the mambo!
7. Baby Jaguar's Roar Oh no! Baby Jaguar's best friend, Baby Bear, is stuck on a ledge atop Bear Mountain - and the ledge is cracking!
8. A Crown for King BoBo Dora and Boots set out to help King Juan el Bobo find his crown so we can all go to his Mamá's birthday party. Where did the forgetful king put his crown?
9. Dora's Got a Puppy Abuela gives Dora and Boots a present for Dora's new puppy, but they'll have to watch out for Swiper, who's got a bunch of new swiping tricks up his sleeves.
10. Big Sister Dora Dora has some really exciting news to tell us: Someone new is joining Dora's family!
11. Boots to the Rescue Oh, no! Dora left her music homework in Boots's room. It's a song in English and Spanish, and she needs Boots to bring it to her school so she can sing it to the class.
12. Super Babies Dora's baby brother and sister just love bananas, but they also love stories! So Dora tells them a Super Babies story! The Super Babies have to get their bananas back from that Super Villain Swiper the Fox.
13. We're a Team Dora and all her friends are at the Super Adventure Race!
14. The Mixed-Up Seasons It's summertime, and Dora and Boots are having a blast at the beach. But suddenly, they encounter the strangest sight - a snowman in Summer?
15. The Shy Rainbow Dora and Boots need to help him get a shy rainbow to Rainy Mountain so he can shine in the sky.
16. Baby Crab Dora and Boots are having a blast at the beach when all of a sudden they hear a call for help. It's a baby crab stuck in a net!
17. Catch the Babies It's a bright, sunny morning, and Dora wants to say hello to her baby brother and sister. But when Dora gets to their room, she sees that the babies have climbed into their baby carriage and are heading downhill!
18. Dora and Diego to the Rescue! It's a high-speed, around-the-world adventure as Dora and her cousin Diego chase after Boots, who's being carried off on his giant kite by a mighty wind.
19. Fairytale Adventure Abuela has a special present for Dora: a beautiful purple Star Pocket. "If you have the Star Pocket, special stars will come," says Abuela.
20. Swiper the Explorer Dora and Boots are playing catch when they discover a lost Baby Fox. And he wants his mommy!
21. Save Diego Dora's cousin Diego protects and defends all the animals in the rainforest. But in order to save a Baby Condor, Diego winds up trapped himself. And now he needs OUR help! ¡No te preocupes, Diego!
|Genres||Adventure, Kids & Family|
|Director||Henry Madden, Katie McWane|
|Starring||Kathleen Herles, Harrison Chad|
|Supporting actors||Marc Weiner, Sasha Toro, Jake Burbage, Jose Zelaya, Ashley Fleming, Socorro Santiago, Fidel Vicioso, Dulcinea Cuprill, Andres Dieppa, Felipe Dieppa, Susie Essman, Asher Monroe|
|Producers||Rosslyn Byrd, Jeff DeGrandis, Cathy Galeota, Chris Gifford, Valerie Walsh, Eric Weiner, Miken Wong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I hate Dora. My daughter loves it. She watches it every morning. During this time, I wish I were dead. 😄Published 19 days ago by M. Durante