on November 3, 2012
The hat looks great. It's got a nice broad rim which offers ample shade for the shape. But after a single wash, it loses its shape and the broad rim droops. Dangerous when you're wearing it cycling as it has blinded me on occasion. Starch would take care of this, but if you're not the sort of person who is prepared to do this, then it's a factor you might wish to consider.
on June 21, 2013
I ordered this hat in "sand" expecting to receive an ivory-colored hat like the photo. Instead I received a brownish-beige hat. I really dislike the color and was disappointed. I decided to keep it just for yard work and such, because I won't care if it gets dirty.

The hat is a bit small. I have an average-sized head, but thick hair that I do not want crushed by a hat. I am slowly stretching the band.

It definitely looks less structured than in the pics, more rumply, casual, and masculine. I am not sure if I like the style enough to buy another one in a better color for daily wear.
on August 27, 2013
Size Name: One SizeColor Name: NavyVerified Purchase
Cute looking hat and gives a lot of shade to my face. Just what I was looking for. Lightweight...doesn't make you sweat.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations