- Coated fine and tough micrograin substrate, excellent resistance to mechanical and thermal shock
- For high speed cut-off operations, on non ferrous materials
- Chipbreaker geometry reduced machining force, controlled, coiled chip flow, higher material removal rate
- Quickly inserted into adjusted blades
- For cut-off and grooving, fair for interrupted cuts
Have one to sell?
by Dorian Tool
Dorian Tool SGT Multilayer Coated Carbide Cut-Off and Grooving Insert, Neutral Cut, 5/64" Cutting Width, 2" Insert (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$84.13 ($8.41 / Inserts) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.87 (29%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dorian Tool|
|Number of Items||10|
|Cutting Angle||0 Degrees|
|Overall Width||5/64 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Designed for use with standard cut-off inserts and standard cut-off blade holders. The insert's c... See more product details
Designed for use with standard cut-off inserts and standard cut-off blade holders. The insert's cutting edge location repeats accurately and as a result prevents insert splitting under heavy feed and shock loads. The blade and insert geometry permits free chip flow, minimizing insert breakage due to chip build-up. This grade has both high wear resistance and heat resistance, increasing machining speeds up to 50 percent. PVD-TiN-TiAlN-TiN coated for high performance machining of all material types.
There are no customer reviews yet.