Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 4, 2014
Loved this book well worth the money if you ask me!!!! If you buy it you won't regret it!!! I promise!
on June 4, 2014
One of the best tween romance series EVER !!!!!! I loved the cliff hanger can't wait for the next book!!!!!!!
on June 3, 2014
Nice follow up to the already great book series. can't wait for the next book!! #dorks for life and ever
on June 29, 2014
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! That was like seriously one of the best books I have ever read!!!!! I love how Nikki is always getting herself plus her friends into trouble then always solving it!!!! Then it always ends in a happy ending!!!! YEAH!!!! Anyway I would recommend this book to anyone who likes drama books or if you even like Diary of a Wimpy Kid I would recommend this book to you!!! I do encourage everyone to get it though because you might just end up finding a new genre you like!!!! Hope this helped you!!! Thanks, bye!!!!
on July 1, 2014
this book is so great and it involves Nikki's first kiss! You should totally get this book and it's hilarious.
on October 2, 2014
I don't think of it as good, great, or amazing.IT'S FANTASTIC!!!! I read all of the other books in order and it totally makes sense on how she feels. It's more of a pick up of the the third book and the one before this one. If you skipped all the other books, and you liked this one, you MUST read the ones before this one. I'm getting the new one, without doubt!
on June 3, 2014
I am almost 30 years old, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have read all of the Dork Diaries books so far! I pre-ordered this book for my 10 year old (and myself!), and we received it today. I love pre-ordering on Amazon!

I won't go into too much detail regarding the plot, but it follows Nikki through even more adventures and mishaps. The writing style is the same that readers have grown to love so much. Not too many series after 7 books can manage to keep my interest, but these fun Dork Diaries books have no problem doing so.

I can't wait to share this with my daughter! She is going to be so excited. I will update with her thoughts once she reads it.
on April 10, 2016
I bought a few of these books for my 10 year old sister for Christmas and she seems to really love them. She reads above her 4th grade reading level. I believe these are meant for 9-13 years, which is definitely appropriate. I'll probably be buying her more in the future.
on July 9, 2014
my daugther enjoy reading these books, so I decided to get her a few, she reads one per day, not able to keep up with the cost though...maybe the price could go down a little,,,thanks for sending them so early...
on December 18, 2015
I got this for my daughter and it didn't take very long for her to finish it since it's got alot of pictures. She really did enjoy the book and wants more from the series. I'm a happy mom because it's starting her towards reading more and that's very important to me.