School Spirits 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sorority House Terror Members of a University of Michigan sorority are terrorized by unexplained events and a haunting presence in their new sorority house. Three students give first-person accounts of their terrifying experiences during the 2009 school year.
2. Dorm Room Nightmare In the fall of 1985, Chris DiCesare began his sophomore year at SUNY Geneseo. A talented athlete, he dreamed of competing in the Olympics. Everything changed for Chris when a horrifying apparition with a broken neck began to stalk him in his dormitory.…
3. Collision Curse / Deadly Dorm Games A woman is haunted by the victim of a deadly car crash that occurred near her Alma Mater.
4. Ghostly Girls' School A shadowy figure terrifies four friends at this idyllic campus, but is helped by the ghost of a mischievous little girl.
5. Campus Warning Signs A ghostly visitor sends a warning to a pair of best friends, saving their lives.
6. Frat House Phantom Fraternity brothers share their house with the spirit of a local Native American who went on a murderous rampage and was hanged a century ago.
|Genres||Thriller, Mystery, Reality TV, Science Fiction|
|Starring||Tyler Elliot Burke, Chris DiCesare|
|Supporting actors||Michael Lepre, Bettina Mangiaracina, Doug Plaut, John Jeff Ungar, Chris Werkmeister|
|Executive Producer||Mark Burnett|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show. This and paranormal witness are two of the best one's out there these days....Published 1 month ago by Adventurewriter
WHY don't you bring back this show? Advertise it more so that people KNOW about it! I'm sick of the shows that have psyhics & flashlights! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pamela Robinson
Granted, paranormal and cryptozoology shows are my guilty pleasure. I've watched pretty much every episode of everything out there. (Mostly because I think they are hilarious... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Forgetful Girl
My Fiancee and I are into the paranormal. This show entertained us. Too bad there arent anymore episodes. Well either way it was good.Published 19 months ago by pyrodin322