- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Titanium nitride coatings add a hard layer of gold-colored ceramic to the surface that extends tool life and permits faster cutting speeds than uncoated tools
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- CDX straight 130 degree special point CDX stub drill standard spiral
Have one to sell?
Dormer R520 Solid Carbide Short Length Drill Bit, TiN Finish, Round Shank, 130 Degree Special Point, 7/32" Cutting Diameter (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$52.49 ($52.49 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.01 (5%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||130 Degrees|
|Cutting Diameter||0.2188 inches|
|Cutting Length||28 mm|
|Drill Point||special point|
|Manufacturer Series Number||R520|
|Outside Diameter||0.2188 inches|
|Overall Length||66 mm|
|Style Name||Short length|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
There are no customer reviews yet.