5.0 out of 5 stars Todd Parr is Fabulous!
Published on June 9, 2001 by Trish Draper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not My Thing
Published 11 months ago by C. Henson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Todd Parr is Fabulous!, June 9, 2001
Trish Draper (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Do's and Dont's (Board book)
As a kindergarten-first grade teacher, I love Todd Parr's books! They all have simple easy to read text and always have a laugh on every page! My class loved the page that said "Don't kiss a cootie bug!" We even created out own class book, based on Todd Parr's story. Each child wrote their own page of a do and a don't! Great Fun! I would highly reccommend all of Todd Parr's books!

5.0 out of 5 stars A hysterical view of opposite actions by kids, August 11, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Do's and Dont's (Board book)
This books provides a series of 'laugh out loud' things kids should or shouldn't do. Underneath the actions, though, are important activities for kids like brushing their teeth and cleaning the house. We especially like the page that says "Do Brush Your Teeth...Don't Brush with Peanut Butter." This book is our son's favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars DO read Todd Parr's book, DON'T miss out, August 9, 2005
This review is from: Do's and Don'ts (Board book)
Do's and Don'ts is a simply worded board book that gives kids funny suggestions on how to live life. "Do smile at people, don't stick your tongue out at them." My five year old son sometimes feels bad that he can't read like his older sister. This book makes him feel like he can with simple words and cute, simple illustrations. He loves to "read" it to grownups and laughs out loud every time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun book!, April 15, 2005
This review is from: Do's and Dont's (Board book)
Our family has had this book for over two years now, it's a bit tattered, but has held up well considering it's really a favorite. The illustrations are all in bold, primary colors the kids love. The text is really, really funny and will hold their attention easily through multiple readings at a sitting. My daughter's favorite thing to do is lean forward and kiss the "cootie bug" that the author instructs children not to! We have A LOT of books at our house, and this one is probably the most frequently read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, funny, and true!, November 24, 2000
This review is from: Do's and Dont's (Board book)
I adore all of the Todd Parr books! They might seem a bit silly to some people, at first, but they truly grow on you. And as a youth services library clerk, I can definitely vouch for the fact that kids LOVE these books, too! I use them for storytimes and recieve non-stop laughter. They are simple, hilarious, and impart sweet, zany wisdom...

5.0 out of 5 stars Do read this book, July 16, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Do's and Dont's (Board book)
Todd Parr's Do's and Dont's is a delightful read and even better when the experience is shared with a child. Do read this book. Don't eat the pages!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not My Thing, July 30, 2013
C. Henson (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Do's and Don'ts (Board book)
My mother gave us a collection of Todd Parr books for my son's second birthday. They're really not our style, I get kind of upset by them. I prepared photos of the logically inconsistent message between different volumes, but it appears Amazon will not let me add a customer image to this review. Do's and Don'ts (not a fan of that punctuation) says "Don't put food in your hair" but The Okay Book says "It's okay to put a fish in your hair". It's Okay Book says it's okay to wear what you like, but Do's and Don'ts shows that if you wear your dad's pajamas to school a pair of girls will laugh at you. Oh well, it's just a child's book, but it's not a set I would have chosen myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a favorite of my son's, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Do's and Don'ts (Board book)
This book was a favorite of my son's. He's older now but this book will be boxed away for his kids one day. I cannot tell you how many times we read this together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Todd Parr as usual - a great job!!, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Do's and Don'ts (Board book)
Gave it to your two year old great granddaughter. She just loved it. I have saved some other Todd Parr books for later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to read, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Do's and Don'ts (Board book)
I had so much fun reading this book with these kids, such a fun book to ham up to and over-exaggerate and just be silly with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Do's and Don'ts
Do's and Don'ts by Todd Parr (Board book - September 8, 2004)
$6.99 $5.94