Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dot Line DL-DV60 DLC Video & Digital SLR LED Shoe Mount Camera Light
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 20, 2014
I bought this light when it was around 80.00, I read the reviews and thought I would try it out. I absolutely love this little light. I am a wedding photographer and lighting is always an issue at venues. This last week the Dot saved me big time...I was a replacement for a wedding photographer who could not shoot the wedding and basically came into the event blind of what they wanted. Then I found out my hot-lights could not be used in the venue nor could I use the flash or strobe because the bride had Epilepsy, so Dot was my backup plan! I used it to light the cake, the bride and groom dancing, the garter toss, the bouquet toss and everything else and it worked like a workhorse! I will be buying another one to add to my wedding gear for sure. I highly recommend this light!
on August 9, 2010
So far, this light works very well. It's super bright and works just as well for still imagery as it does for video. Having a constant light source like this is especially beneficial for my Canon 5D MKII, as the auto-focus works better if the object is well lit. I also like the additional mounting options and the rechargeable battery. It also looks like it's designed to attach additional lights for even more lighting power!

The only negative I can think of so far is the lack of filter attachments, but I solved this by attaching a diffuser using tape. Otherwise, great light!
on November 26, 2015
One of the best things to come out of the recent LED revolution! Totally eliminates red-eye and the extra effort to 'adjust' pictures. This LED Flood light is superb at lighting subjects up to 8-10 foot distances. It's even a good daylight fill.
on May 7, 2011
Very nice and it will last about an hour on a fully charged battery. For an on-camera light it would be better with a dimmer switch so I use them for backlight/hairlight or fill lights. Great for quick shoots!
on November 24, 2013
These lights works great. I like that you can join units together to create a more powerful light source, if needed.
on February 6, 2015
It stinks, it smells like cheap rubber and the charger doesn't work... maybe if it charged i'd be able to give it more than one star. Sending it back tomorrow morning.
on April 25, 2011
Super poor quality but I need it for the job. Already is broken, and now need a new one. :(
on August 14, 2013
I don't actually own this item, but can someone please explain to me why the price on this LED is so high??? It's just an LED light, it's not even dimmable? 'Neewer LED' makes the same light with much more LEDs in it and it has the option of dimming all for around $40. Plus the I read someone say the battery only last about an hour, that is poor. I have the Neewer and the battery last longer than the battery in my camera, in fact I went on a 48 hour shoot and the thing lasted for about 3 hours with out cutting it off or recharging. I don't work for Neewer nor am I trying to promote them, there are other brands out there that make lights just as good, but Neewer I think is the best price and at the same time best quality.

Note: I normally don't write reviews, but after seeing the price on this item I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.