5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Love the value when it is on sale!
For $2.50 I got two civilizations and a scenario. Great deal! Would buy again if I had the chance. Of course, wait for it on sale, not so great at $7.50.....
Published 19 months ago by goldencahill

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING WARNING WARNING
Recently I began playing Civ V again and after having a blast with the Mongol Scenario I decided to give some of the DLC a chance. I bought this with several others off Steam and loaded this one first.

Published on June 7, 2012 by Deathshead419

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Double Civilization and Scenario Pack Spain and Inca [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Love the value when it is on sale!

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING WARNING WARNING, June 7, 2012

I was in for a terrible surprise. The scenario, called "Conquest of the New World" does NOT contain the New World on the map. I repeat, the continents are generated randomly each time. I cannot even comprehend how a developer could fumble something as basic as having the Americas in scenario about the Americas, but they did it.

I was literally speechless after discovering this. There are no warnings to be found either (I checked) informing people that this is the case, so I guess this will have to do. Seems assuming that the subject of the scenario will be in the scenario is too much these days.

One star for false advertising.

Crimony...