5.0 out of 5 stars broken chain upon arrival
I really wish that this piece of jewelry could be exchanged for an unbroken duplicate, but because of the amount in stock I can only be refunded. I really like the pendant, but the chain was broken upon receipt.
Published on January 4, 2012 by Adam

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk
my husband got this for me for Christmas. and let me tell you, it is a STUNNING piece of jewelry. i only wish that the manufacturer took pride in their work. the fact that it was so pretty, made it even more heartbreaking when we realized how cheap it really was.

Published 23 months ago by Ashley R Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, January 6, 2013
This review is from: 10k White Gold Double Heart Black and White Diamond Pendant Necklace (1/5 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" (Jewelry)

when i took it out of the box, i noticed that a few of the diamonds were missing, i thought no big deal - i will return it and get a replacement. then i went to replace it, there was no option to return for a replacement - even though we clicked the option of manufacturers defect.they only let us return it for a refund.

we took it into a jewelers (Kay Jewelers to be exact) to see if we could get the diamonds replaced, they were shocked when we told them how much it cost us. the jeweler valued the necklace at about 50$ She pointed out that the black diamonds are not really black, they just have this black coating on the back that makes it look black. long story short, to fix the necklace, it would have cost us more than it was worth.

even though it was not worn that much, it started to tarnish (maybe it was from all the handling) the pendant and chain started to turn into a really dark grey. which makes me think that it is plated, not fully gold.

on other note, the chain is really really thin, if you are going to purchase this you should get a replacement chain to go with it.

Pros
~ Pretty
~ Nice Size
~ Sparkly

Cons

~ Cheap workmanship
~ Thin Chain
~ Poor Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars broken chain upon arrival, January 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars She will like it, June 28, 2012
Bought this for a special girl in my life. The chain was cheap but i knew it would be when i ordered it so i bought a better one. The pendant is really pretty also. Just buy a different chain and she will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging Nightmare, December 26, 2012
Although the product itself is as expected, the necklace was not packed properly. The chain itself was a tangled knot that took fine tools and a magnifying glass to untie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, December 12, 2013
I ordered this for my wife and ended up giving it to my 4 year old granddaughter, Why? The ad is very deceiving as the size is a lot smaller then it appears, Smaller then a dime! Came in a plastic bag not a box the ad shows! Buyer Beware! Dave.

3.0 out of 5 stars necklace, February 15, 2013
The pendant was a little smaller than I expected, and the chain is very thin. However, it is cute, and it arrived on time. Overall I give it a C+

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product overall, December 24, 2013
Good product, but smaller than expected? It would have been much better if it were bigger. Not sure I would have purchased it knowing the size..

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, July 8, 2013
i was very shocked when this came in! it looked cheap and flet cheap. i wish i went with something else, specialy for the amount you pay for this. not worth the price and the chain is very cheap, had to go out and buy another chain to make it worth something. i was kinda embarrassed giving it as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it, June 17, 2014
This is a great necklace that my wife constantly recieves complements about. The only down fall is that the necklace is very line and broke after about 3 monthes. I went to a local shop and had them put on a thicker silver chain and now it looks great and is sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 26, 2014
Extremely beautiful!!! Very unique. The ring design was very unique and had an excellent price. I loved it. great buy!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›