4.0 out of 5 stars Not "Fabulous" but...
This is one faux-Pashmina scarf that I like.

I see these Chinese acrylic "pashminas" sold on the streets and certain shops, and most are trash, but wanted to try some out even though they're over-priced here on Amazon.

Published 5 months ago by Étaín

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose Jacquard Paisley Pashmina Scarf
The scarf was okay, but the color was not what I was looking for at this time.
Published 2 months ago by Jacqualin Merschman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not "Fabulous" but..., July 25, 2014
Étaín (The Otherworld) - See all my reviews
This is one faux-Pashmina scarf that I like.

This line will probably be on streets for half price less of the shipping cost this Fall, but I Iike the (very) dark blue color and print. The blue is a little bit darker than the picture, more indigo than navy, and the other colors just slightly lighter. I would have preferred what is shown, but am not surprised a scarf such as this one is more flattering in the picture than in life. I won't be ordering another. I've been on a cheap scarf binge and have had enough! Back to less volume and more quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superfast Shipping!, August 4, 2014
I was so excited when this item arrived way sooner than the delivery date! Color wise, looks exactly as it does on the website. A little thinner than i had hoped but it's great for the price. The turquoise looks so beautiful against the gold. Will add a statement to any outfit but I used mine like a throw at the foot of my bedding since I have a Moroccan themed bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a large scarf not a pashmina but still beautiful, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Large Soft Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Print Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap H010 (28 Colors) (Apparel)
Loved the look of this item but not as thick as I had anticipated, but still quite pretty and I will keep and use as an accent piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 29, 2013
N. Hall (Greenwood, AR USA) - See all my reviews
Beautiful colors, soft to the hand. Large enough to cover the shoulders and tie in front. This was for me and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant AND REVERSIBLE!, September 15, 2014
Scarlet Cooks (Southern U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
Beautiful. Actually, for the price, it's simply stunning! The colors of my actual item match very well to this photo. It's even reversible, a beautiful wheat-gold shade with peacock green accents. I absolutely love mine. I've bought several others from this company as well. Very pleased with all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Large Soft Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Print Pashmina Scarf..., December 13, 2013
Amazon Customer "Osprey" (los angeles, ca, United States) - See all my reviews
This really isn't Pashmina as in cashmere wool, but it is still a really nice and large scarf. I really like it and now have three in different colors. You can wear a super simple shirt and pants, but it really dresses up the outfit with this scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Price, December 21, 2013
I ordered three of these and when they arrived they looked great. Beautiful bright colors and very soft. Look and feel like the expensive ones I bought in London. Well worth the price. Don't hesitate to try one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, January 15, 2014
Den Andy (Powder Springs, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Loved this wrap!! Big enough to cover the top half of body like a blanket. Attactive and stylish, a great buy for yourself or someone special.

4.0 out of 5 stars exquisite color. wears well. great gift. comfortable., February 5, 2014
bought this as a gift but kept it in the end because it was so beautiful. very warm. comfortable and soft texture

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, May 7, 2014
I really love this, the color is amazing! It's not to much, and not to little. I've given some away as gifts, and were well received. If you love color in your ward robe, this is a must!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›