Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on June 29, 2000
THIS MOVIE ROCKS I LOVED THE PLOT THE CAST THE ACTING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.ASHLEY JUDD IS THE HOTTEST ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD.(BESIDES COURTNEY COX ARQUETTE)
on June 29, 2000
This iss a top notch suspense thriller. This film has excellent suspense, surprise twists, and powerhouse acting (Ashley Judd in particular). A must see!
on July 13, 2016
Good show, Ashley Judd is always a favourite with me, and Tommy Lee Jones did a good job as the law enforcement officer pursuing her. Would recommended.
on April 6, 2014
One of my favorite movies. I had it on VHS, but no where to watch it. I had to have the DVD to keep on watching the movie. It is one of my favorites.
on October 2, 2013
Good movie, but not great. The plot was a bit predictable, but there were some surprises. Tommy Lee Jones performs well, but it's not his best movie.
on February 9, 2014
this is a movie worth buying. Interesting and holds your attention through out. Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones did a wonderful job with their acting.
on April 18, 2013
Excellent movie! Oldie but a goodie. Jones is at his best, Best ever movie for Ashley. Great story, fast paced, great movie the plain ride home!
on November 10, 2015
Great movie. I had seen this before years ago, but I had just visited the cemetery in New Orleans that is featured in this movie. It's a good one!
on July 15, 2013
Ashley Judd is awesome in this movte,Tommy Lee Jones is as always awesome Must see movie and added to my favorite classic
movie collection !n
on June 1, 2013
The movie was entertaining and Tommy Lee Jones was great, but Ashley Judd's performance was a little lacking. I would not watch this movie again.