Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 24, 2012
Last week I ordered one pair of these in burgandy and was so happy with the quality and price that I ordered six more of these with the long cuff and two with the shorter cuff. I live in the mountains and winter comes early so I got these to have on hand and for little gifts. The packaging was good, clean, fast, and I would recommend this seller. The gloves do seem like they will be warm and I really love the extra long cuffs. Even the short cuffs are a generous size, and I think will fit most men and women I know.
Would recommend this product at this price.
on March 10, 2012
I love these gloves. They are very cute and they are a little thicker and warmer than standard knit gloves. They have a generous, comfortable fit and a nice long cuff at the wrists. The price is right and they shipped fast. I will be ordering more of these!
on December 27, 2011
These gloves are beautiful and so thick. They are even long enough to keep snow out when wearing a coat. I adore them!!
on January 8, 2013
This is a heavy, practical glove with wrist that can be cuffed or unrolled to cover the lower arm.

Keeps me toasty in dampest, snowiest weather.

Colors in photograph are not as bright as the real thing. Nice for men, too - at least they have been borrowed twice :-)
on December 4, 2013
These gloves are nice and warm, however the sizing is huge and way to big for my small female hands. Overall they are good gloves for warmth, but if you have small hands the bagginess of these gloves will likely bother you.
on October 8, 2015
These gloves look nice, but don't keep hands warm in the cold. Wind also blows right through them. I recommend to continue searching and buy quality gloves that are guaranteed to keep hands warm. They may end up costing more than these gloves, but it'll be worth it.
on November 5, 2014
Have had these for 6 months and use them when I travel to cold weather areas. They are warm and long. Ive used them maybe 10 times. Did a 2 star rating because they are came apart/shread at the seam :( I had to sew them keep from shreading.
on January 28, 2013
I have a large womens hand and have a hard time finding cute gloves. Sure I can find those euuugly mans gloves, but I wanted something retro cute. These fit the bill, and they fit my hands. They are a double knit so they keep me warm. My daughter called them "Ugly Christmas Sweater" cute. I said, "What, are you calling my cute reindeers ugly?" She replied, "No, I LOVE ugly Christmas Sweaters." Hey, I love these gloves so much I ordered another pair. I'm going to add some more to my collection, they are just so stinkin' cute.
on April 6, 2013
First, the good: I love the length - great to keep my chapped wrists protected. These feel phenomenal on the hand and wrist - close, comfy fit, and my wrists were always nice and toasty. I liked that they had two distinct layers of fabric. They responded well to machine washing & drying and looked great (until they didn't, see below).

The not-so-good: These lasted through a winter and a half (bought in January, started to rip the following March). This isn't the lifespan I was expecting for gloves that cost more than $2.

In the second winter, they didn't keep my fingers that warm - I'd find my fingers starting to feel frostbitten as I was nearing the end of scraping the car.

Possibly related to this was that the threads of the knitted fabric were very prone to getting caught in my keyrings and ripping/stretching. (Amazingly enough, I walk out to my car, holding my keys, with my gloves on so as not to freeze my hands - this is why I own gloves.) I quickly got rid of all cheap keyrings that had gaps in them that could snag, but even my good, tight keyrings had this issue.

By the end, the outer layer of fabric was ripping off my thumbs, leaving only the inner layer. This was not terribly warm and also made me look like an Oliver-Twist-style poor person. :)

The fingers showed visible wear (the outer layer was wearing thin, with enlarged "pores" in the outer fabric and a far more visible white under-layer), even where I hadn't had the issue of ripping. I don't think I am that hard on gloves, other than needing to scrape my car regularly during a snowy winter - I don't do winter sports or snowball fights or anything - so this was also a surprise.

The gloves I had prior to these were snowboarder-style gloves with rubberized fingertips (seem to last forever if you manage not to lose them - had mine ~7 years with no degradation in warmth and limited visible wear), so perhaps my expectations were too high for a cloth-based glove. I think I'll look for a warm snowboarder or leather glove in the future.
on December 10, 2013
Pretty much everything about the title of these gloves is incorrect. The only thing that matches is the long cuff. They do have that.

They are not double-layered. The cheapo gloves I was wanting to replace were thicker. When I have them on I can see my skin through the weave.

It goes without saying that they are not super warm.

Unisex by a stretch of the imagination. But I'll wear them when it's cold out.