5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised
It's a great way to test out different blades and find what works best for you. I am surprised how the different blades treat my face. They are significantly better than the generic blades I can find at my local Wallgreens. Try them out then go back and buy you favorite.
Published on February 1, 2010 by Ryan Finnegan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Published on November 2, 2010 by Jonathan Birge

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, November 2, 2010
This review is from: Double Edge Razor Blade Best Sellers Sample Pack #5 - 30 Blades (Misc.)
I understand that you aren't going to be guaranteed to get what they show in the picture. That's pretty lame, but at least they are up front about that. But what's really obnoxious is that I didn't even get five different brands in my package! I got just three to try, with two of the packs repeats. What's the point of a 30 blade sample pack if they can't even give you four or five different brands, let alone the ones they show pictures! I fail to see how it's so damn difficult to figure out how to keep five different blade brands in stock and put them in bags. It's not like they aren't marking these up tremendously. At this price they can afford to do this right, and the fact that they choose not to says a lot about their company.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, February 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sample pack, July 11, 2010
This is a good sample pack. So far I've only tried 3 of the different types of blades. The Merkur was good, the Wilkinson was a little bit closer and smoother, and the Feather was by far the sharpest and closest shave, but it's also easier to get nicked. Good variety pack if you're trying to figure out which blades are best for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sample of different blades, January 21, 2011
This provides a good variety of blades for use with a DE razor. Each blade is different and every shaver is different. One reccomendation I would have to whoever buys this is to save the Feather blades for last. They are by far the sharpest and least forgiving. I started with the Wilkinson, then to Merkur, then to the Gillette with the Feather finishing it up. I personally have found that I like the shaper Feather and Gillette. The difference between the Gillette and the Feather is the Gillette is more forgiving. Though I think I might be a feather guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good selection, April 5, 2012
Feathers are super sharp and are many peoples favorites. Merkurs tug a bit but a lot of people like them so YMMV. I love the Wilkinsons and bought 50 of them. Havent tried the Gillettes but hear they are about average. Overall a pretty good sampler with a good range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sampler, July 16, 2011
Richter Lee (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Great sampler pack for people getting started with safety razors. It includes some of the more popular blades that are typically mentioned in shaving blogs and forums.

The set of products that sent is as advertised, and is accurate to the picture shown

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to try lots, February 15, 2011
I recommend this package to anyone trying to find the right razor blades for their face. Out of a sampler like this, you will definitely find your favorite or favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mix, June 4, 2014
Mine arrived exactly like the picture. The mix could have been better, of course, so 4 stars.

For me, I was really liking the Merkur until I tried Feather (which I saved for last). I sequentially went through 2 blades of each, and repeated the process. The only exception was Wilkinson. They tore me up! I settled on the Feather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sample pak, January 4, 2014
Purchased this sample pak along with a new Merkur 34C. Provides a very good mix of blades of varying sharpness, from the super-sharp Feather, to the Wilkinson, to the Merkur. Great for deciding on which blade your face likes best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Research before buying ANY DE razor blades, December 18, 2013
Although the collection of blades is OK, as you do get some high end blades, this doesn't mean that the blades themselves are all that great or that the cost is respective. 10 counts for high end blades are great when you are going to use them, but not so much if you decide they aren't for you. Smaller blade count and lower cost would be a better deal here.

Double Edge Razor Blade Best Sellers Sample Pack #5 - 30 Blades