5.0 out of 5 stars Great color
I love that this bandana is 100% cotton so it doesn't make my head too hot. Once I washed it it was really soft.
Published 15 months ago by Sharilew

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors...but not much else.
Published 11 months ago by julie k.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors...but not much else., January 5, 2014
I bought these as a Christmas gift since my man needed some new bandanas, which he uses every day. I loved the colors of this trio, that they are colored on both sides, and the fact that they're 100% cotton. However, they are terribly thin and "hard" even after washing them. I bought him some others that were thicker and softer from Wal----Mart for a buck each, all sorts of designs, colors, and also 100% cotton. Not sure he'll even use these to carry in his back pocket. Maybe over time they'll soften up at least.

2.0 out of 5 stars All cotton bandanas are NOT created equal, April 6, 2014
Initially I thought, how much different can cotton bandanas be? Answer? Very different! This scarf is not at all the quality of the "old-fashioned" paisley bandanas that Walmart sells for $1.00. First, this one was very stiff so I threw it in the washer a couple of times to soften it up, but that only helped slightly; it still felt stiff, rough, and uncomfortable. Also, it began to fray after only those two washings (in cold water) and look old. After no improvement after the 3rd wash, I gave up and threw it away. I don't like to give a negative review, but I had to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, September 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bandana Is Huge, November 13, 2013
This bandana is more than I expected.
The picture shows what you'll be getting.
Brand new in the package.
You'll like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bandana, June 21, 2014
I bought this to replace my old one that had to be cut down for a makeshift bandage. This one is quite large, which I like. Its also 100% cotton, so its able to be used for a large array of outdoor roles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain at the price, March 1, 2014
For the price, I am pleased with my purchase. The seams are unravelling in places but it is not a problem yet. The fabric is pretty soft and the size is generous.

1.0 out of 5 stars ehh, February 23, 2014
Not what I suspected the bandana was stiff, had a weird smell and was also see through 2 good qualities are the size and all the different colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Paisley Bandada Scarf, June 17, 2014
I love the bandana scarf. However, it is not the print I received. I sent it back. They look similar, but if you look closely they are different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, May 4, 2014
just like the Classic ones I have that my older brother wore. Great selection of colors. Was well and soft after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, March 29, 2014
Look, you get what you pay for. And frankly, for the price and for practical use these get 5 stars. If you're in to color coordinate your outfits and such you've got what you need in this pack. I sport one daily and they've come in handy several times and not let me down.

Good deal.