Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Spider-Man 2.1 forum

Double the price?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2007 8:39:41 PM PST
H. R. Alarde says:
What's the reason for Amazon increasing the price of this DVD from almost twice its previous price? When I put this in my Cart a few days ago, it was only around $22. When I was ready to buy it, it has already increased to $44.99!!! That's really high for an increase. I guess they're doing it because of the upcoming release of Spider-man 3, but that's still 3 months away!! And not only this DVD, even Spider-man 1 Collector's Boxed Set has increased to almost twice its price!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2007 10:42:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 28, 2007 10:49:50 AM PDT
Same question about Labyrnth (CE). Disappointing as I was looking forward to seeing the new features, but as a policy I deleted it from my current list. I think $22 or $24 was a great deal, but 200% increase IS excessive and shouldn't be encouraged.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2007 3:01:22 PM PDT
Adrian says:
It's only 7.99 as of 8/8/07. Still want it?

--Adrian
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Spider-Man 2.1 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 8, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions