5.0 out of 5 stars The looks get stylish
The jacket offers a fresh design with a brave fashion. Yet it stays in the category of smart casual or semi official clothes ideal for a party or for informal business meeting. Stylish design emphasizes broad shoulders and a manly figure even in big sizes. I absolutely love how it looks and be sure that you'll get compliments from your friends and people around.
Published on January 28, 2012 by Leonid Karachko

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with size
Beautiful clothing but this line has problems with their size chart. What they mention as equal to a US Large is actually a US Medium.
Published 18 months ago by Nery Rolon

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with size, May 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The looks get stylish, January 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars POOR Stitching not so good quality, May 23, 2012
I received the blazer in the Mail i was anxious to try it on As i was doing so i noticed the stitching on the sleeve was coming apart and other places also i really love the design but hate poor quality clothing :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, February 20, 2012
This jacket is hella slick. The material feels very nice, good quality, and it's very form fitting. The grey version is a bit darker in real life than the picture on amazon. Had to fold the front flaps back a little bit (looks better with it folded). This jacket looks better unbuttoned than buttoned, in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you remember International Male, then you should know what to expect..., January 27, 2014
First off, let me say that I'm obviously a adventurous dresser--this probably goes without saying since I ordered this blazer. The styling is quite unique and could probably best be described as "urban wear". It will most likely appeal to guys who are adventurous when dressing. Too bad that it isn't made better...

The material is flimsy with no apparent support in the left lapel to keep it from flopping about--in fact when I tried it on, it wouldn't even stay in place. It was just sort of limply hanging there. It's possible that one could iron a crease into it for support, but with the material being so thin and synthetic, it would be risky as this kind of material will scorch quite easily, and possibly get shiny marks on it from applying heat. If you've ever tried to iron a tie, you get the idea.

The other problem for a guy like me who wears about a size 38 jacket is the size of the lapel. For a larger man, this would probably not be an issue, but with all of the Doublju jackets and hoodies I ordered I felt overwhelmed by the sizes of the collars and lapels--they are just esthetically and proportionately too large for a small to medium sized guy. The result was that I looked like I was "all collar" in the pieces I tried. It appears that they have not compensated in the design of their smaller pieces by narrowing the collars and lapels to be proportionate, resulting in a rather weird appearance.

As I said in the header, the design and fabric quality is reminiscent of the old International Male catalog pieces. It might look good in a one dimensional photo, but it really looks rather cheap when you see it in person.

Lastly, the sizes of the Doublju pieces are all over the place. I tried a variety of sizes--some fit, some didn't, and there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to the sizing. A size Large in one style would fit me, while another required an XL, and then a Medium would fit everywhere but in the forearms. Very strange...

5.0 out of 5 stars unique styling and acceptable quality, December 3, 2012
This is not a $400 jacket, and you can tell, however you have also never seen anything like it. If this sounds good to you, you can't beat it! I did have the sleeves shortened and the shipping wrinkle pressed out, which cost as much as the price of the jacket, but I am very happy with how it ended up. I got the XL for my athletic 5'6 175lb frame. I give it 5 stars because it delivers on my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars non, October 23, 2013
it was so small, for large and to tite for my if you order a large dont get it order x large

1.0 out of 5 stars to small than the detail show, March 19, 2014
the jacket was not the heigth that say in de description for this reason is not the product that i want

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feeling and ridiculously sized, March 13, 2014
This jacket came in fast. That's about the only thing I liked about it. It feels cheap, is not very high in quality when it comes to stitching, and was completely wrinkled out of the bag. To top it all off it was way too small. Please keep in mind I wear a large in most everything and once in a while a medium. I ordered a xxl and it was STILL too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviews, February 23, 2014
Runs small. I am 42 long and the sleeves are about right but it is snug at the button. I am 6'3" and 190# it barely fits. Looks cool and I wear it causal, the asymmetric design is pretty sweet.

Doublju Mens Blazer Jacket with China Collar GRAY (US-S)
Used & New from: $30.99