Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doublju Mens Raglan Crew Neck T-shirts BROWN (US-L)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: X-Large|Color: 126LD_Brown|Change

on January 6, 2013
Doublju makes shirts for men who are slender to well built without a big tummy. I wear the extra-large and am 5'7" tall, 32 inch waist and weigh about 155. The shirts fit me well and look good. Very well made products and I own about eight of them in various designs.
on April 30, 2014
First Impressions: Here are my impressions of the shirt before washing it.

I'm 5'7" and ~120 lbs and ordered the Medium/US-Small and was expecting it to be slightly big, but it fits well save for a few caveats. Many longsleeve shirts look slightly baggy on my forearms, but I can attest to this not being a problem with this shirt. The torso area is also nice and slim fit. Excellent.

Now on to the cons. The part where my arms first enter the sleeve are a bit tight, and I don't have big arms by any stretch of the imagination. It feels sort of like your armpit has a wedgie. I'm a little worried about that area after washing since it's already slightly uncomfortable. In addition, I think the neck area would benefit by being slightly smaller in circumference ... maybe 1/2 of an inch.

I will update my review after washing.
=======
5/2/2014

I have washed and dryed the shirt and wow it shrunk enough that it will likely sit in my drawer until I find someone to pass it on to.

While I'm tempted to try the next size up, but I really don't want to waste another $21.
on December 20, 2015
It's a nice looking shirt but fits small and not like a mens' shirt. The sleeves and shirt tail both fall about an inch and a half shorter than you would expect from the picture, but the shoulders fall at the correct place, so I don't think ordering up a size would really improve the fit. I had to check the label to make sure they had shipped a men's shirt. I generally wear a large men's shirt and border on XL. I will probably end up using this for a long sleeve undershirt.
on March 14, 2014
This shirt feels like its pure polyester, and like others have mentioned it runs really small. I don't care for the feel of pure polyester against my skin, and I don't like the extremely tight fit either, so I ended up giving mine away.
on July 26, 2015
Extremely dissapointed. Shirt came in and fit perfectly. After one wash (ONE wash) it shrunk about 2 inches on the back waistline. Now it doesnt fit at all. I am keeping it as a pijama so i dont throw it away completely
on February 21, 2015
This shirt feels so comfortable. I am aware this shirt is a guys shirt but i love softball tees an i took a chance an bought it. So comfortable, i was amazed at how its my go to shirt to wear for comfort an easy going days. Im 5'4 105lbs and i ordered medium. Its a bit big in the torso but comfortably snug on the arms. Just right length very good quality material.
on March 17, 2013
I'm a fairly small guy at 130lbs @ 5'5". It fits nicely, but not as snug as i'd like. This isn't the shirts fault, as i ordered a medium when i know that a small would fit better. Sadly, they do not sell this shirt in "small"(US XSMALL). I'm in pretty good physical shape, so i like snug shirts that show my muscles pretty well. This shows my muscle, but not to the definition i would desire. 4/5.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Make sure you order larger than you need. At first I thought this was a girl's shirt.
Wish it came in 2XL, the XL is a little smaller than a US Medium.

Now, I really have to workout to burn off my belly fat or this will not look good.
I'm up for the challenge and hope to order another color.

NYCbookfinds
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2015
I usually wear a size medium so based on the other reviews I ordered a size up for this (X-Large/US Large). The first time I wore it the sleeves were very tight and a little uncomfortable but now it fits great and is one of my favorite shirts
on April 23, 2013
Very nice quality and true fit. Not paper thin like many baseball tees out there. It has a nice thickness and weight to it. I am very happy with this shirt and will consider purchasing more. Exactly the style I was looking for, very happy with it.