5.0 out of 5 stars bought 2!
So I ordered 1 first in a 2XL and it was a tad loose on me but I kept it anyway becuz I hate making returns. So then I ordered an XL for the 2nd one and that one fits me perfectly! I am 5'9, 170lbs. I have a 38-40in chest, 15 1/2in biceps, and 30in waist. I absolutely love this design, seen nothing like it in the states so I definitely recommend this shirt!
Published on August 21, 2012 by heff

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit as described
Published 2 months ago by Johnny G

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 2!, August 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shirt!!!, August 7, 2012
I am 175lbs, 5'11", average chest and arms, in the USA. I usually wear a Medium but ordered an XL from this company. The shirts I ordered fit perfectly. This particular shirt is very stylish without being way out there. I love the look of the shirt on me and can't wait to show it off. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item, June 20, 2012
Cody (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doublju Mens China Collar Shirt with Hidden Placket (Apparel)
This shirt is soft and it fits real well. I had purchased another shirt from this line - it had long sleeves, which were tight. This item being short sleeves, the shirt feels great - it has a nice cut. I got the medium (US small) being 5'7" and 140.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., December 30, 2012
Looks good, fits fine. The fabric is quite light weight. I don't expect this shirt to last for years but it is not a style that will be "in" for years to come so not a big deal.

Caution, the sleeves have NO (I repeat, NO) elasticity WHATSOEVER. Not recommended for men with large biceps. This is a Korean vendor. They are not known for being people of large stature and this garment reflects that (I say that with the utmost cultural sensitivity intended) . I am a Caucasian male who *normally* wears a size medium. I purchased a large from Dublju (pronouncd "W") in order to fit into it comfortably.

I really like this garment but be warned that it is a bit fragile on some places and the textile is somewhat thin. Not a warm garment. Wear during warmer seasons.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit as described, July 10, 2014
I had to return this product because the do not fit the way the size chart describes. The quality is fantastic but the manufacture should consider revising their size conversion chart provided on this site. If you are 170lbs and of medium build like I am, you will need a 2XL not the XL that the manufacture recommends. The good news is, the manufacture refunded my order with the shipping costs so I didn't lose out on anything. I have since reordered other shirts from them with the correct size that will fit better for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware big people, July 16, 2013
I bought an XXL in 3 different styles but they are more like a medium-large in size, the tops temselves are very nice but if your broad in the shoulders forget it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st was too small, Doublju sent a replacement, August 10, 2014
Update (26 Aug, 2014): after reading my initial review, Doublju contacted me thru Amazon and sent me a shirt that fit perfectly. Love the style, unique shirt. Big "Ups" to Doublju for their customer service. Remember to order at least 2 sizes larger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Style! Super Fit and Comfort!, July 30, 2014
When searching for stylish, fitted shirts, fortunately, I came across these! My husband is very athletic, but of a smallish build (US Small), so finding attractive shirts for him is sometimes a challenge. He is very happy about the style, comfort and fit. What is more, they look great on him! The shirts come in many sizes, so a man of a larger frame would enjoy wearing them, too! The cut runs small, so the manufacturer specifies the difference: S = US XS, M = US S, L = US M, etc..

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits good!, August 20, 2014
The only, and i mean ONLY, problem i had with this shirt was just the light grey rings (edges) of the sleeves are a sown with a certain material, they dont stretch! So if you work out alot like i do its going to eventually put some strain on your arms. But other than that the shirt is awesome! It's exrtemely breathable, fits snug, looks good on a night out, i like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just stylish!, July 9, 2014
This looks quite stylish! Although, I will definitely have to wear an undershirt since I do have a tattoo on my chest and this does not button all the way up. However, that is not a problem! The feel is great! The look is great! And it does seem to have a nice air flow through the fabric.

Doublju Mens China Collar Shirt with Hidden Placket