4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Meh
I'm 6Ft, 195 lbs and muscular build with a size 33 waist.... went by reviewers sizing and ordered an asian xl/ us large but it was a tad too small. i suggest you go two sizes up on anything from korean brands...H2H, Doublju, The Lees etc.. will definitely be purchasing again but now i know sizing... Asian XXL for me!.
Published 17 months ago by Chris24

2.0 out of 5 stars please dont waste your time!
the material was cheap! if a child decides to pull on the cardigan it will rip. I was only able to wear this article of clothing once.
Published 15 months ago by narli ruiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Meh, August 20, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars please dont waste your time!, October 8, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, October 3, 2013
I am 5" 9" and 180lbs I bought a us large and the size everywhere but the gut is perfect. The gut area being to tight is more of my fault. The material is thin but is does feel nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking sweater, June 18, 2013
Let me start off by saying Doubju's style is very unique, I will not find clothing any stores, and its definitely unique, especially here in California.

I get complimented on this sweater often, it fits well, except that at first it was tight around my arms, I Would recommend checking and triple checking their sizes because often it runs small. Great buy, great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, May 27, 2013
This is a great product consisting of fine cloth. I really like it but i ordered the wrong size by mistake and now it's kinda small for me. I would definitely recommend both the seller and the product, just make sure you got the size right.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT IS NOT 100% COTTON, December 1, 2014
Listing states that the cardigan is 100% Cotton. False information
Label inside the garment indicates: 75% Acrylic, 25% Nylon. Misleading information.
The cardigan is cheaply made.
There is a sparking ribbon (Feminine look) inside from top to bottom, where the button holes are, and the treads are easily coming apart when you try to unbutton. Simply cheep looking.
As far as the fit, I'm slim wearing size small slim and the size (China)Large/(US)Medium is too small.
Made in China off course

3.0 out of 5 stars The length is perfect, I love the style but the arms(I have ..., December 23, 2014
I am 5'5" and weigh 130

By their size chart I should be XS by the US sizing and that is the size I buy for all my t-shirts

I went with the S size(US small not the Asian) to give myself a buffer for undershirts but it is still too small. The length is perfect, I love the style but the arms(I have freaking small arms) are too tight and it is barely able to button because the chest it too small as well.

Going to hopefully return it for a medium and see how that works out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, May 15, 2013
Very thin but very unique.

I ordered this at a Large and it fits me snugg. It shows all your muscles or all your non-muscles because of the way it conforms to your body.

I like it ... I think I might have gotten it a size bigger if I had known better.
Or
Maybe its just time for me to hit the gym again. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, but a bit feminine, October 9, 2014
I expected the fit to be a bit small from Doubju and ordered accordingly, but this is a bit TOO small. The buttons are quite small, too--little round domes--and the contrast collar is actually a metallic light gold, where I thought it was a khaki/beige type colour from the pictures. I'm a metrosexual kind of guy, but with the tight fit and the details, the result is a bit too feminine for me.

The material feels nice, though, and it seems to be well made. My wife loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it, April 24, 2013
That is the t shirt I was looking long time. Nice fit and very expensive look for small price

Doublju Men's Jersey Cardigan with Contrast Detail