4.0 out of 5 stars Son likes
I bought these for my son and are really nice. Only thing is the legs are really tight. He has trouble getting over his foot.
Published 17 months ago by Pam Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not straight jeans, skinny Jeans
I would love these jeans if they were actually straight leg. The look is great, and if I could pull off skinny jeans I would have kept them. I don't know if straight dark blue is the color, but this is one purchase I didn't want to have to send back. I'm still looking for this style in a boot cut or straight leg. The product itself wasn't bad, just wrong style.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not straight jeans, skinny Jeans, January 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Son likes, March 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars unhappy and powerless, January 4, 2013
hello. I do not like the product because it is different from the photo.
the one I bought was blue, and they sent me is black and is not the same design. the buttons were not of the same design. and neither were patches. I really do not understand why they sent me something that was not. is similar to the picture, not the same. I am very unhappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is an imitation of the pants in the photos., February 13, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Mens Distressed Jeans with Slim Fit (Apparel)
The show is DOUBLJU brand and is delivering DABLJU. It is an imitation of the pants in the photos. Not the color, not the buttons, not the brand! DO NOT BUY!

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd like to lead this review with the fact that before ..., July 10, 2014
I'd like to lead this review with the fact that before ordering I read many negative reviews of these pants. Many of them are true.

(I am male, and ordered a 30. I am 6' and a walking skeleton).)

-The brand style is DEFINETLY "Dablju", instead of "Doublju", which may or may not be different.
-The pants are MUCH darker than depicted.
-The ankles do not narrowout as well as they do in the picture.

For an overall opinion, the pants are probably a steal at $42 (29 + 13 shipping) compared to availability in any retail. I was hoping to get a better quality (especially lighter color and better ankle fit), but this was more of a shot in the dark.

I'm rating them a 3 because they're not bad, just a little deceptive in the picture. Its a perfect 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doublju Jeans, February 5, 2014
I took someone on this posts advice about ordering these a size larger. I'm very glad I did. These are quickly becoming my favorite jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelente, January 3, 2013
exelente vendedor todo llego a tiempo y sin contratiempos ni problemas recomendado al 100 % sin ningun problema todo exelnte

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 21, 2012
you can see it in the image with a light color is a dark blue but its fine for me and all good with the seller ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars I GOT THE JEAN THAT I NOT ORDER, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Mens Distressed Jeans with Slim Fit (Apparel)
I GOT ONE DARK JEAN WITH PATCHES OF ANOTHER COLOUR AND DESIGN, DIFFERENT BRAND, TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.... AT LEAST IT WAS THE SIZE THAT I ORDER!

Rate and Discover Movies