4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit (XXL)
Published on January 22, 2012 by Tristan J. Haywood

1.0 out of 5 stars wont let me return
Published 10 months ago by kris

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit (XXL), January 22, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Dress Shirt with Contrast Neck Band (Apparel)
Hey yall I'm 6'3-6'4 and approximately 198 lbs with a medium slim body line. The XXL fit on me was nice and fitted. I'm mostly legs so the torso fit me perfectly, but know that this shirt does cut a tad bit lower than the waistline. I have one close up view uploaded in the customer photos, unfortunately my full scale photo didn't work but next time I wear this shirt I'll snap one for ya :)

Also, I wore this to a party, and guaranteed with a nice hat people will not stop staring ;) This was very well worth it!

1 Con: Seems like the shirt was rushed a bit, and I had to snip a view noticeable threads sticking out of the collar and button lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, August 30, 2012
This is mostly copy and pasted from a review I did on another one of their shirts. But it all applies to this one as well.

I am 6'2", 150lbs and I ordered a US medium. I think it's on par with what other shirts here that are medium. About the same size as my medium Mark Anthony Shirt. It fits perfectly.

This is a Size chart from their website. Note you should give a bit of room for error of measurements. But I would say their sizes are fairly accurate based on wearing them now, and comparing to sizes of other shirts I bought.

Sorry for the bad formatting, not sure of a better way to do this on amazon.

---------------Shoulder--------Chest-----------Sleeve-------Length
M(US S)-----40.5cm/15.9in---47cm/18.5in-----60cm/23.8in--67cm/26.4in
L(US M)------42cm/16.5in----49cm/19.3in-----62cm/24.4in--69cm/27.2in
XL(US L)----43.5cm/17.1in---51cm/20.1in-----64cm/25.2in--71cm/28.0in
XXL(US XL)---45cm/17.7in----53cm/20.9in-----66cm/26.0in--73cm/28.7in

Also these sizes are very close to the sizes of many of their other shirts.

The material is very soft and feels a lot better than other dress shirts I buy here in the US. If you are slim guy who has a hard time finding nice looking and fitting clothing, I definitely recommend this shirt or others. These shirts are also not the kind you would have tucked in. Since they are kind of short(look at the picture) moving around at all will just untuck the shirt. The shirt is meant to be stylish and untucked anyway.

One reminder I am sure you will see with other reviews. You must be a slim guy to wear this. The more muscle or fat you have the bigger size you should get. Measure yourself and compare to the chart, hopefully someone can find it useful. If you are not sure how to measure, just search how to measure mens shirts. You can just take a tape measure and measure in the appropriate places.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and affordable, October 7, 2012
Ronald D Chan (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doublju Mens Dress Shirt with Contrast Neck Band (Apparel)
A little background info on me and what I look for in a shirt: I'm about 5'9" tall, 155lbs, and have an athletic, but not bulky build. I wear size 30 or 31 jeans, and a size 38 suit jacket. To me, the best fitting button-up shirts are, without question, fitted Express shirts. I wear size small Express shirts, which are actually just slightly too small for my shoulders, but I like shirts to be very slim fitting around my waist.

Now, on to how this shirt fits:

UPPER TORSO: I ordered both an XL and an L to compare fits. The L is definitely snug around my chest, shoulders, and back, but not unbearably so. It does restrict movement a little bit, soI wouldn't wear it if I was expecting any physical activity, but it doesn't bother me during everyday activities, especially as I'm used to tighter fitting clothes. The XL was much more comfortable, but I ended up preferring the L due to...

WAIST: The product photos have definitely been pinned for the photography, as the shirt itself is not as drastically tapered around the waist. Definitely less nicely tapered than an Express "Fitted" - probably closer to an Express "Modern Fit". For this reason, the XL was just too big for me. Despite being much more comfortable across the chest and back, the XL just didn't give me the slim look I prefer.

ARMS: I like to cuff up the arms on a dress shirt to above my elbows so that the cuff is around my bicep, out of the way of my forearms. This can make it hard for me to find shirts that fit well, as most non-Express brands that make slim-waisted shirts also make slim-armed shirts that do not fit well over my biceps. I'm no workout freak, but I'm semi-muscular. Sadly, this shirt is of the slim-armed variety, so I can only cuff up the sleeves to my forearms. This was true of both the XL and the L.

LENGTH: I found the length of both overall length and sleeve length of the L to be perfect. The XL was acceptable, but just slightly too long for my tastes. I don't tuck in my shirts, but it might be good to note that if you do, a slightly longer shirt would go good to keep it tucked in.

MATERIAL: I ordered both the grey and the wine colors of this shirt. The materials for them are actually very different. The grey shirt is a slightly metallic looking chambray sort of material, whereas the wine shirt has more of a faux-silk like appearance and feel. Both seem fairly high quality, but I do wish they had added a bit of spandex to the fabric to give it some stretch.

OTHER NOTES: I have washed (cold water) and tumble dried (low) the shirts and they did not seem to experience any significant shrinking. (Woo!) The buttons don't seem to be sewn on all that well, but that is easily fixed.

CONCLUSION: Good shirt for the price, and very stylish looking. Not as perfect fitting as an Express shirt, but better fitting than most other American brands I've tried, which tend to fit me like a flag. Sizing recommendations on the product listing are accurate if you like and are used to close-fitting shirts, but you may want to go one size up from recommendation if you have a very broad upper torso or like your shirt to fit a little more comfortably.

1.0 out of 5 stars wont let me return, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Doublju Mens Dress Shirt with Contrast Neck Band (Apparel)
I purchased over $400 worth of clothes from the doubleju website direct because I saw they advertised free shipping to your door and for returns (and had not realized they were selling on Amazon). When I received the clothing almost none of it fit, even though I ordered larger sizes as per their site's recommendations. When looking into returning/exchanging items I realized there was no stated way to accomplish this. There is no receipt included in the packaging to allow you to explain what youd like to return/exchange, nor are there any instructions on their website explaining the exchange process. I have emailed them twice asking for instructions on how to return the clothing to no avail- although they have managed to send me spam email several times. I wanted to keep some of the clothes at first, but considering this absolute lack of customer service and seemingly predatory free shipping advertising on their site, I want nothing to do with them. I simply want to return the clothes and get my money back. Will never shop with them again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Size way off., November 5, 2013
I bought this shirt and according to the conversion I was getting a US-XL. The size difference was not even close. It was either a small or a medium. On the shirt itself was a 2XL tag. Really peeved off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit!, May 12, 2012
Great slim fit 5'7 125lbs ( M - US Small ) love the casual/dress aspects of this shirt, as it works with or without a plethora of tie options! Solid construction, still looks amazing after six months of use and washing, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Dress Shirt with Contrast Neck Band (Apparel)
I bought this shirt because it was the cheapest on my list of shirts by Doublju items that I wanted to purchase. So basically I bought this shirt as a trial run to see if I could get the right size.

I am 6'3 and weigh about 140 pounds, I normally wear a US Medium, so that is the size I purchased XL (US Medium) and to my surprise it actually fits perfectly, better than most US dress shirts that I've worn in fact. I'll definitely be buying more clothes from Doublju. This is probably common sense, but I'd recommend dry cleaning these shirts, as I don't think they'll hold up well in a washer and dryer and would most likely shrink to a size too small.

One other feature I wanted to mention that I really like about this shirt is the fact it has a 3rd button so that you can fold the arm sleeves up to your elbows and keep them in place as shown in the pictures, I don't think any of my previous dress shirts have had this feature, so I'm pretty happy about that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 12, 2014
This is a good shirt with reasonable price. The fabric feels rather softer than I expected. It also has enough space for my chest and tummy for a slim fit. Also the sleeves are not too tight so I can easily roll up either to make it stylish or at the hot weather. I bet you won’t complain after you’ve dressed it with perfect size you fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit XXL, September 27, 2013
6'1 broad shouldered. I normally wear an XL. I read that these shirts ran small so I bought a size larger. Thei XXL is more like a medium/large.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but . . ., May 26, 2012
Very nice style but if you lift at all even a 2XL won't fit in the arms. 5'9" 190 pounds. Athletic build. Really liked it but must return it.

Doublju Mens Dress Shirt with Contrast Neck Band