4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality At An Affordable Price
I just received it and can already tell this will be in regular use, for quite a while.
I am 5'10, 135 Lbs. and normally wear Mens medium or small (if I want something to be more form fitting), so I bought a L (US Medium).
It fits perfect. The arms are just right in length, a bit snug, but I think it's supposed to be form fitting.
I read that the hoods on...
Published on January 20, 2012 by Michaelman Merchandise

3.0 out of 5 stars Really get a size bigger than your usual
Its actually pretty thick, the zipper also hangs. I kinda wished I ordered another size bigger since XL was a little tight. I cant wear long sleeves with this thing.
Published on May 9, 2012 by D. Ong

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality At An Affordable Price, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
I read that the hoods on some of the Doublju designs can be a bit pointy...and yes, it is a little pointy, but I like it and it is big enough.
Here are my first impressions:
Pros:
Well made with good materials.
Warm, polar fleece feel inside, smooth, tight weave outside.
It arrived at my door fast! All the way from Korea in 2 and a half days via FedEx. The shipping was high though...$19.57
Cons:
The zippers are a little rough/jagged and don't slide very easy...They're ok, but we'll see if overtime they start to stick
The zipper over the heart on the breast is only for show, no pocket...It zips up and down, but it's just sewed shut.
Yes, I agree with the other review saying it sheds...I haven't worn it around yet, but I'm sure it will shed inside. Outside is a fine tight weave, so it will be fine/no pilling.

Overall, I like this item and will buy from Doublju again.
Make sure if you order at least one size up from your US size.
Happy hunting.
M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really get a size bigger than your usual, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
(I usually wear size M for US clothing, I got this one at size XL and it was still pretty tight). If you want the zipper to move easily, get a chap stick and run it on the zipper teeth. Then run the zipper up to distribute the wax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankful I discovered Doublju, March 31, 2013
Brandon (Glendale, AZ) - See all my reviews
Wow! I am so grateful to have discovered this brand! I've searched for clothing on Amazon many times before and this brand never came up. Somehow, one day I was searching for jackets and noticed a very nice one by Doublju (pronounced as the letter "W"). All of a sudden I was searching through a ton of jackets and shirts by Doublju. It's as if I tapped into a treasure box! Most of their products are my style, the products are made to be slim-fitting, and their prices are very reasonable.

Anyway, onto the jacket...

I read through many reviews and anyone that noted the sizing said "size up." However, I absolutely hate any extra baggage on my clothes. And I would rather have something be tight/form-fitting than have it be too big. Besides, I can always exchange it if it doesn't fit right. So I went ahead and ordered this jacket in a M (US Small). I'm 5'8" and 135 lbs, and it fits perfectly. But I prefer my clothes to really "fit." So, if you prefer a looser fit, then yes, do size up.

I would like to point out, though, that the cuffs on this jacket (or at least mine, in particular) are quite small. And they are not adjustable, nor do they stretch. My hands just barely fit through them while putting on/taking off the jacket. This is one other thing to consider, in regards to which size will fit you, whether you have small or large hands/fists. For this reason (the fact that my hands have to squeeze through the cuffs), it makes for taking a minute or two to put on and take off the jacket. Regardless, I am still pleased with the sizing.

I had my choices narrowed down to this jacket and one other jacket by Doublju, in black. I'm happy I chose this one. It has awesome and unique styling, something I've never seen before. But it is not too weird or different, where it would take some nerve to wear out in public. I like that the pockets on either side are zippered. I had wanted to order this jacket in black, but the zippers do not contrast against the fabric in that option. So, I ordered it in white. I think the white actually makes it more stylish, and, while not something I would wear to a wedding or a funeral, this jacket can pass for semi-formal occasions.

The laundering instructions say "Hand-wash, Cold water. Lay flat to Dry." My front-loading washer has a "hand-wash" cycle on it, so I just used that. And there was a slight amount of dark-colored fibers on the fabric---so I went ahead and tumble-dried it, on the "delicate" cycle (using ultra-low heat), for about 15 minutes. Then I put on a hanger and let it air-dry the rest of the day. Laundering the jacket as I did didn't damage, mis-shape, or shrink the fabric in any way. However, if for some reason you will be laundering it once a week (or more often than a few times a year), then I suggest following the label instructions---so as to keep the fabric in tip-top shape.

Like I said, I am very happy with my purchase. And I foresee myself ordering from this brand many times in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm kinda ticked., August 31, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
Just got my jacket, shipping was really fast so that's a plus. But, I even ordered a size larger than I normally wear and this jacket is too small! Order two sizes up. Still.. I love the style.. maybe I can stretch this out.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to stand out, May 13, 2012
6'3 192 lbs. Unlike any other line Doublju strives to bring you clothing that will help you stand out. This is most definitely one of the m. The zipper sits to the right but does not look odd when worn. The materiel is thick and durable while also being comfortable. One disclaimer these clothes from south korea are built for a slender and shorter person go at least one size larger then you usually wear and you wont have an issue unless you are very wide chested. I have long arms and that is the garment is just above the threshold of being to short in that aspect. Other then that it is awesome and have received many glances from the lady folk ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite jackets, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
Just bought this jacket. Although the shipping was a little expensive, I received it in only 3 days from South Korea to Louisiana! You can wear it 3 different ways and it keeps you very warm. I wish I had found this website earlier! i'm 5'10 and got a Korean large (US Medium). Although it's a little loose around my waist, I couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, material and the way it fits, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
I got mine last week. Am 6,0", 145pounds. I ordered the asian size XXL(American XL). I normally wear American size L jackets, but after reading the reviews about people complaining that the size fits small, I thought I would go for American size XL. Anyway, the fabric is very soft and comfortable. Its a jacket for an everyday kinda use. My first day of wearing it, I got cotton lint all over my shirt and waist was a little big (Just a bit, not too much). So I went ahead and washed it. After washing it, it fits perfectly and lint free like I want it. This jacket is great. Will recommend it for any man. Nice design

2.0 out of 5 stars Small for many, August 2, 2013
I like the style, the fabric. However, I am 6'5 and a solid 240. If they had one maybe two sizes larger they would have been perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low-Quality Zipper, March 2, 2013
Zipper Broke within 12 hours of opening the package. Wore one to try it on, and the next time the zipper would not zip the jacket. Other than that, it would have been a great hoodie to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Key thing to remember: this is asian size., July 17, 2012
This review is from: Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up (Apparel)
The key thing to remember: THIS IS MADE FOR SKINNY ASIAN people.
I normally fit into an American-Medium size. So based on the seller's description, the Asian-Large "would have" fit me just fine.
I said "would have" because although waist fits me just fine, the chest and arms at too skinny.
Now when I got the Asian-XL, the chest fits me fine now (although a little baggy on the waist now), BUT THE ARMS ARE STILL TOO SKINNY.
So, if you're an American guy with any sort of muscle tone in your biceps, good luck trying to fit in these sleeves.
And if you DO fit in those sleeves, I guess this jacket would be a good way to show off your guns in the cold seasons, 'cause they will be bulging out like crazy. LOL.

Doublju Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up