|Fits as expected||
Doublju Mens Long Sleeve Gold Button Down Dress Shirts
|Price:||$15.99 - $25.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 75% Cotton / 25% Polyurethane (Spandex)
- Imported, designed by USA
- Button-End closure
- Machine Washable / Do not bleach / Low iron if necessary
- Doublju Mens basic button up dress shirts with gold button for casual and formal setting
- This Mens Long Sleeve Gold Button Dress Shirts
- Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. However, colors are approximations of actual colors.
- Please check sizing info to ensure your size prior to ordering
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B008XFJQFE
- Item model number: Mens Shirt 141D 1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a Chinese, my weight is 64 KG, the height is 178cm, hope it will be helpful...
BTW, the fabric is quite thin...just like the shirts of H&M. and there are a lot of thread on the clothes need to snip.
Purchased again in different color. The material felt like paper and it said it was gray. Where the picture showed a strong gray, the item looked almost striped. It does look good under his vest though and we would order again with this knowledge.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to return this shirt as my shoulders would not even fit into it. Certainly seems too small for the size indicated.Published 1 month ago by Matthew Wentworth
Returned before taking out of package. Buttons make it look way cheap.Published 1 month ago by Julie
nice shirt just wayyyy small . I even ordered a size too large and the cut of the shirt is awful. I imagine a full grown man who is 25lbs underweight with the arms of an 8 year old... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Andrew G.
Cheap! Size fits much smaller than labeled. Thin material, literally see through!Published 3 months ago by Julie Fantechi